What's new

Cyber Monday

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hi Everyone. Looks like we'll be having some fantastic deals on all of our kava products the Monday after Thanksgiving. This will also be the last day to buy what I think is the best powdered kava available, Nambawan, for a while. Keep an eye on this thread for more details coming soon.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Alright everyone, use promo code "cyber" at checkout at store.bulakavahouse.com and receive 15% off everything in stock. And because I was late getting this information posted, we'll be extending the sale through Tuesday. Tuesday will also be the last chance to buy Nambawan kava for some time. Time to stock up!

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
Is this ready ?  Just tried it for instant green, it did not apply (I cancelled the order).

Much appreciated!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
People have been using it all morning. Let me check to make sure it's applied to all products. Try again soon.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Idgie- All looks good on the back end. I went ahead and placed an order of instant myself to make sure and the discount was applied. Give it another try and let me know if you have problems.

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Judd - thanks for response.
I think the issue is how I checkout out earlier - there is a PayPal button directly on the My Cart screen - going this route there is no way to apply the discount coupon (I thought it would do automatically).

If you go thru 'Checkout' button at My Cart - you can apply the discount and still use PayPal at the end.  Which I just did!

No need to reply, just letting you know.  Thanks!