What's new

Come and get your DOUBLE STRENGTH Extract with Peppermint here!

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I've asked my close personal friend Rob Halford of Judas Priest to help you with selling this product through backward masking.

This, unfortunately, is the best he could come up with.

(flash video)

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
I just ordered as well! I just hope it works better than the last extract I got...ploughed through the whole 10g jar and got a headache...not sure if I was using it wrong...i put it under my tounge but found a lot of it escaped into other parts of my mouth and I ended up swallowing it cause there was too much liquid. Anyway, looking forward to the new batch!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
pep, This may be the issue - "..ploughed through the whole 10g jar "

Try less (much less) and once your body recognizes the kava, little jar is definitely more than one serving.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Pep, for whatever reason, less is more.

It's similar to endogenous substances, like leptin. Leptin is a hormone that lets people know they're full. Fat people have about three times the amount of leptin as normal-sized people. And they'll still eat. A lot.

I know kava is not an endogenous substance, but for whatever reason kavain seems to be that way.

A little dab will do you.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
I'd guess that a gram is a small cup of kava based on observation alone (since a cup of kava can have varied amounts of kavalactones)
Also, it's a different effect than most powder. Kavain heavy, and not designed to be used too much but just enough to take the edge off when a kava bowl is hard to make.

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
ok, i'll try less next time...that's the great thing about the sampler pack is i've still got two more tries after blowing through the first jar in one sitting.

Is it any good taking after a bowl to increase effect?

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Last 20 jars left in stock, and we have not shipped a single jar yet.

Mahalo to everyone who literally cleaned us out in the last 24 hours mostly.

Cheers!

A.G

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
pep4848 said:
ok, i'll try less next time...that's the great thing about the sampler pack is i've still got two more tries after blowing through the first jar in one sitting.

Is it any good taking after a bowl to increase effect?
I had the regular strength extract and that magically turned into a huge coffee mug sized amount in my mind after I tried it. Knowing the quality coming out of Paradise Kava, this double strength insanity is going to look like a 55 gallon oil drum after your body gets accustomed to kava. That little 10 gram jar Adil sent me was at last 10 servings for me and I still had enough to share it with 5 or 6 people. (which I did) 
As for taking it after a bowl to increase effects...(smiley: eek) I'd probably pass out and drown in a pool of my own drool if I tried that. (smiley: laugh)

sentiententity

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered a jar and was wondering, how does one use extract? I've heard you hold it under your tongue. Is this correct? thx!