What's new

(done for now) Changes and potential downtime

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Gentle readers, as part of our ongoing commitment to excellence, I will be re-plumbing parts of the website in an attempt to speed it up. Fear not as my dermopathy-riddled hand is steady at the wheel, but if anything seems amiss please send me a message. If the website is no longer accessible, have a shell and come back later.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Gentle readers, as part of our ongoing commitment to excellence, I will be re-plumbing parts of the website in an attempt to speed it up. Fear not as my dermopathy-riddled hand is steady at the wheel, but if anything seems amiss please send me a message. If the website is no longer accessible, have a shell and come back later.
I like your prose Sir. it looks like someone is au courant on their Anthony Trollope

D

Deleted User01

Whenever someone says, "Gentle Readers", I head, nay, I run for the hills. :D No problem Kavadude, I have plenty of shells on hand to get us thru these "trying times". And may I add a big thank you for all the time that you and the rest of the moderators spend on this forum. :notworthy: And here is one that I only give to special people, ::frosty::. Yes, Frosty the Zombie Snowman!

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Whenever someone says, "Gentle Readers", I head, nay, I run for the hills. :D No problem Kavadude, I have plenty of shells on hand to get us thru these "trying times". And may I add a big thank you for all the time that you and the rest of the moderators spend on this forum. :notworthy: And here is one that I only give to special people, ::frosty::. Yes, Frosty the Zombie Snowman!
Again, you rock Deleted User01. Thanks @kavadude Things look good, and work great. Thank you for putting your time in. Much love. Roaddog....