What's new

Powdered Kava Review Borongoru

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
This is a very pleasant, gentle kava that would be good as an everyday kava and a nice pick for new drinkers that want something quite good but not overpowering. I think this kava would suit a wide variety of kava drinkers that just want a reliable everyday kava. Nothing specific, just some good root to have on hand. I like this kava for this reason and will most likely make it into my future recommendations.

Now for the business...

Smell:
It smells like a lot of other Vanuatu kavas. Pepper and earth come out strong. Its also got some wood in the background.

Taste:
The taste is pretty standard. No surprises, mostly minerals and pine bitters. I got more of the mineral flavor over the pine bitters. I think it'd make for a pretty gentle introduction to kava.

Effects:
No heady effects to speak of in my experience. It's all body, increased gravity, gentle muscle relaxation and slight sedation. It's not weak. It's gentle and the effects roll in at a steady pace.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Nice review Vetka! One of the reasons that it is not particularly "overpowering" is that it has tested Noble and therefore perfect for everyday drinking as you recommended. I like your adjectives like mild, gentle, steady. I like those characteristics in a Kava and I'm not interested in the the ones that are over-powering because they are more than likely not Noble.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Nice review Vetka! One of the reasons that it is not particularly "overpowering" is that it has testeid Noble and therefore perfect for everyday drinking as you recommended. I like your adjectives like mild, gentle, steady. I like those characteristics in a Kava and I'm not interested in the the ones that are over-powering because they are more than likely not Noble.
And you wonder why you don't get invited to the bunga bunga parties anymore. :)

D

Deleted User01

Sorry for being a Wuss Hedgie. But the last time you invited me to the Bunga Bunga for some hot Cocoa, I was appalled :eek: to find out who she was. :rolleyes: But I eventually "warmed up" to the idea of some good hot Cocoa. Wait a minute, it's not Friday!