What's new

Powdered Kava Review Boroguru - Medium Grind

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Love, beauty, debauchery.
This kava is truly beautiful and a shining testament to the love that kava Gods have for us. If you suffer from panic attacks I ask, nay I plead you get hold of some of this delectable kava from Chris at GHK who I truly believe is the premium kava vendor available in North America, no the world! No the universe!

Anyways this kava is beautiful, very light in colour and taste which is surprising because I have quite a few Vanuatu kava's and they were all dark and tasted like mud. This one has a very neutral taste which is nice because I don't have to just chug it like other boroguru/borogu.

The effects are wonderful, numb tongue this stuff acts rapidly, no side effects even though I toss and wash. I could never understand it causing so many people Tum tum aches, but I eat a lot of fiber so I've never had any problems. I more have the feel that you guys aren't eating your veggies.

Not much in the way of mental effects other than relaxation. The body effects are amazing my body feels totally lose , but not out of control I can function just fine. I just don't want to. It almost feels like a warm hug across my body especially the chest region which is very pleasant. It feels good to breathe my lips are tingling pleasantry and all is well in the universe.

I cannot stress enough that if you suffer from panic attacks this should be your go to kava it obliterates panic attacks like I do pie. This is a mellow kava so don't expect to do much other than do your best slug impersonation.

D

Deleted User01

Very nice review. Boroguru seems to be the standard by which other kavas are measured. A little heavy for a daytime drinker like myself but a Gold Standard in the Kava World. If you are looking for good medicine, look no furthur.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah it's too heavy to take a lot of in the day, but I find if I take like one shell before doing things that make me uncomfortable I'm immune to most annoyances. I have some micro on the way so I'm thinking that is going to be a whole new level. I worry about my productivity.

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
HI Alia, no this was not the Hawaiian grown that I have. I only had enough for personal use and I did give some to a few kava forum members. I will have more for everyone soon I hope. Aloha nui loa.

Chris
Will there be a review from any on the Forum who received this one? If so that would be very interesting because it may well be the 1st time ever a Vanuatu cultivar is assessed from another growing area (at least that I know of).

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Love this root, you describe it well. It checks all the boxes for what I look for, just syncs to my body perfectly.
Would love to try the Hawaiian grown version some day :hungry: