What's new

Powdered Kava Review Borogu

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
So this was a little more bitter than some of the lighter kavas, but not unbearable. I experienced less nausia than i have with Borongoru, but it also doesnt have the euphoria or "uppity" qualities that Borongoru has for me. Felt the relaxation within the first 2-4 shells, and then kept at it for another 4-5 hours through the rest of the gallon "for science", but I could have probably stopped half way through. By then end I was definitely noticing a lack of coordination, but not unmanageable. It definitely curbed any anxiety, and brought on the tiredness, but not so much that I couldnt interact with my kids pleasantly earlier in the evening, then watch a movie later in the evening. For me I didnt note amazing heavy affects, like I have with Koniak, but it was all around pleasant kava. I felt generally happy and social throughout the whole evening. This was also an anniversary of a particularly sad event for me, and I found it did a lovely job keeping my mind in a good place. I dig this and would get it again.