What's new

I Love Kava Friday Attention, there has been a mixup.

D

Deleted User01

I'm sure you are wondering why there is no Friday post today. Well, it appears that Thursday was Friday and Friday was Thursday. I was one of the few that knew this so I posted YeeeHawww on Thursday errr ... I mean Friday. For any questions, please contact Mr. @Kapmcrunk here at the forum. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Happy Thursday Ya'All. :D

D

Deleted User01

Yes, @Edward, I'm sure you did. The weekend screwup was restricted to the intercontinental U.S.A. and not including the great state of Hawaii. Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have cause you, your loved ones, or your loyal pets. All inquries should be send to a Mr. Kapm M Crunk who is unavailable at this time.
::frosty:: As legal counsel to the Kava Forums I should remind the members that:
If any provision of the AGREEMENT shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby and shall be valid and in full force.

D

Deleted User01

Hey Frosty the Zombie Snowman, where the heck did you get that disclaimer.
::frosty:: It's a paragraph I got off this agreement where me and my Zombie Friends agreed not to go "Night of the living Dead" all over your big ass.
You mean my "bad ass", right? Heh, heh, heh.
::frosty:: If bad also means smelly, then that works. :D

N

Namby Pamby

Hey everyone! Happy Friday!
::frosty:: Hey Namby, I found these pills in your medicine cabinet. The Label says, "Homo-NoMo". Hey, I though the doctors all said that wasn't curable?
Wait to go Frosty you ButtMunch, you just insulted a ton of nice people. I just wanted to drop by and remind everyone that I'm hosting a big Pokemon tournament at my house tonite. Kava will be served. See ya ... and Frosty ... wouldn't wanna be ya!

D

Deleted User01

See ya Namby, I pass on the pokemon thing though. Tonite is movie night with the wifey. Damnit Frosty, Namby Pamby would visit more often if you weren't such a .... such a .... well .... ButtMunch. :LOL:

D

Deleted User01

Nice to hear that Capitan, I love good news! Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp. Gargle, gargle, gargle, gargle. Two Mahakea!
Man, that Mahakea is sneaky strong. It waits for the second cup and then gangs up on you. :D

D

Deleted User01

There's a rumour going round that we may get some weather tonite if not sooner. So I'm doing my pre-game warm up with some Mahakea. I hope it's just rain and not tornadoes, hail, and god knows what else. My friends in East Texas got such high winds the other day that they lost power and had huge pine trees uprooted from their yard. Yeah, they found them in the "pasture". I can't get a minor car repair done because the body shops are booked for months with hail damage repair. Pretty gruesome stuff. Yeah, @kavadude, hold on to your britches! :eek:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
It's definitely looking bad for Houston. This is some serious horse mess, I didn't sign up for tornados here...