What's new

anybody know who or where this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
The origins of Nakamal at Home, maybe? I think they were called Nakava before, and someone in the video had a shirt that read "Nakava Kava." Dunno.

Makes me want to buy a hectare of land and start a Kava bar on the beach though. Especially that music. I had to Shazam that and download it.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Kanaka, oh, right. Whoops. Too much of Kauai Kava Instant Kwik tonight. Trying to write a review, might need to wait for tomorrow. Too much shell and reggae goodness to get into a typing trance.

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
I think you guys nailed it. Makes me want to sell the house, uproot the family and open a nakamal on the beach. Enjoying a wonderful Awa Papa Kea this evening. Bula Kava Family

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
The origins of Nakamal at Home, maybe? I think they were called Nakava before, and someone in the video had a shirt that read "Nakava Kava." Dunno.

Makes me want to buy a hectare of land and start a Kava bar on the beach though. Especially that music. I had to Shazam that and download it.
Who was that reggae band . @Kavasseur

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
A band by the name of Sashamon, which I am assuming vaguely refers to Shashamane, the spiritual home of Rastafarianism in Ethiopia.

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
thanks Chris, it looks like a nice place to chill with a shell. Happy holidaze to all of you too. So glad I have found this Forum. I am no longer the only Kava Drinker in the Village . Peace

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Kanaka Kava, where the seed was planted. My first shell was there. I immediately said something like, "This would KILL in Portland." Low and behold, four years later, selling more and more shells every day, exposing mainlanders to this magical root. Epic place: Kanaka. Zack, the owner, is a stud. We stay in relatively close contact and I always stop by for a shell or four when I'm in town at least once a year. Don't miss it if you find yourself on the Big Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.