What's new

9 YEAR ISA

kl.NDG

Kava Enthusiast
Any feedback, I know PEP had some kind words, anything more in depth? I have some on the way and will post a review, I am excited and kinda like to hear subjective feedback before I partake.

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
I've gone through my 1/4 pound bag real fast and have another pound on the way. I've been mixing this with Black bag, and it's top notch. I did drink this on an empty stomach the other night  (have been drinking on semi full stomach with good  success) and this completely floored me, so be careful, as it seems powerful.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
It is good stuff.

I want to start a shouting match in the tradition of Miller Light. "Less Nausea! Tastes Great!"

I think this might be slightly less potent because it's so old, but on the other hand the room is floating. I'm still and calm and not at all floaty... but the room itself won't sit still. And music echoes in my head. And I want to go screw something.

Yeah, this is like Solomon that doesn't taste like paint chips.

Eia ka ʻawa, a nāu ponoʻī e maukoli aku i akua Kūkāʻilimoku

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
anyone else have any feedback on the 9 year root? I just got another pound and just brewed up a 6 tablespoon/3 tablespoon tongan pride mix and feel absolutely great...the only problem is my wife is on my ass...she thinks i'm addicted, and she thinks it's rediculous that i'm addicted to a plant.

God dam is this 9 year root good.

The stuff made me flip out like a mistreated Furby.  I sat there for 45mins grumbling and snapping at people with flames flashing in my eyes till the 45 min mark when I barked out "I"M CHANGING" and rainbows and hearts flashed in my eyes and I was fine again.  If you've seen an angry Furby, you know what I'm talking about.

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
whoa that's intense. I do notice that my depression seems a little worse after a 9 year root session though...

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
I find it creates a great body effect. I try not to get krunked on it every session and leave it more for special occasions (weekends).