What's new

Micronized Kava Review 11 Year Waka

blindy107

Kava Lover
This might be a 5star kava but i want to leave myself space to review something better if it exists! For me, this stuff is magic. Easy to drink and easy to enjoy. The fact that it only takes 2tbsp for me is huge bonus as well! I have noticed on multiple occasions that the krunk has lasted over 4 hours. It dwindles towards the end but it's definitely still there!

This is the first time i have noticed a kava that so drastically effects my vision. I had trouble re-focusing after looking around while riding in the car to dinner (decided against driving!) I sat through dinner with a giddy feeling but after we drove back home the heaviness hit me. The mental effects can be described as draining without putting you to sleep. I wasn't ready for bed but i sat on the couch with eyelids heavy, mouth open and face drooping. I felt like i should be drooling but no such luck, ::hehehez::

All in all, amazing product. Very fine micronized kava root with outstanding mental effects!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
...Very fine micronized kava root with outstanding mental effects!
Thanks for the great review @blindy107!!! (y)
I had decided not to order some of this because I had just ordered some other products. Now you have me looking for my hidden pair of stiletto shoes so I can kick myself until it hurts. I drink kava during the daytime, so I'm always looking for something a little more heady and this sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Too bad it's out of stock. :(
I believe I've read that they will get some more, so hope springs eternal.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
@blindy107 I have it in mind to get this kava as a balance for the Opihikao; maybe 1 tblsp of each. :happy:
This sounds like a wonderful kava blindy and thanks for your review; sounds like the strong daytime kava that I've been unknowingly wanting for awhile. :D::shell:::hungry:

blindy107

Kava Lover
I think it may be too strong for daytime. Well maybe just my daytime. I have to drive lots of cars and use heavy machinery. Hahaha

Give it a shot when it comes back in stock!

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
I think it may be too strong for daytime. Well maybe just my daytime. I have to drive lots of cars and use heavy machinery. Hahaha

Give it a shot when it comes back in stock!
Hahaha, I should've said in much lighter amounts....maybe half a tablespoon or so would be more suited for the daily grind, but afterwards towards the night it and with equal parts of Opihikao, I'll be saying; Ooommppaamao Waka.....Ompamau Wakaaa Wakaa Mauuu. :D::awesomesmiles::

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
oh with something like this you could go "daily" with it by just using a tea spoon or two. I measured this out today (mixed with GHK's Pana 'Ewa Micro) for daytime use using a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon. a few scoops and i'm good to go for the day. Awesome combination too, BTW ::awesomesmiles::

2 tbsp gets you to a really nice place also. Great stuff!