What's new

Screwy Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
All the parts of my two AluBalls that screw together don't screw together very well.

I have two shakers with a ball each. Both shaker spouts leak when I shake. The caps leak. Both balls are a bitch to screw together. (That didn't sound as dirty in my head.) They've been doing this since new. It's not a big problem, but all this talk of using it at work (which for me, means in a suit) got me wondering:

Am I the only one with this problem?

Last edited:

Kimmer

Patently irritable
The only time my shaker leaked, it was because I was using warm water. The balls can be a bitch to screw together, so I use a little less root and a lot more patience.

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
The only time my shaker leaked, it was because I was using warm water. The balls can be a bitch to screw together, so I use a little less root and a lot more patience.
I use room temperature water and two tablespoons per ball.

I like the product, but it's not as hassle-free as I would have hoped.

currentbun

Kavacidal Maniac
Like @Kimmer said. Patience.

I've learned to always check and re-screw (!?!?) to be sure it's caught the threading. I do the same when I close a jar or bottle.

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
I got tired of the shaker because it would leak. I bought two and both leaked from the top. I just started using the ball in other shaker bottles and it works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.