What's new

squanchkava.com it does exist...

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
No more shakey photos or hoaxes, Dr. Meldrum was right all along.
Yesterday as I was heading back to my cave after a few shells I felt a sharp sting and as I pulled the dart out, before I lost consciousness, I saw him. It was Dr. Winpig, profession Squanch hunter, standing there with tranquilizer gun in his arms and a wide Kava smile on his face. The last thing I heard was him saying I got you now, and now all the internet will know, Mwah ha ha, Mwah ha ha...
He poured some ice cold kava on my face to wake me, luckily my mouth was open and not much was wasted. When I grogilly came to, I noticed the light from a laptop he had set up in my cave. While I was passed out, he must of found my kava stash as he filled a coconut shell from my tanoa, handed it to me, and motioned for me to skull it. It was the Lawena! Oh there was no doubt now, it really was Dr. Winpig. Realizing the Squanch myth was all over now and overwhelmed with anxiety thinking, damn, the other Squanches are going to be so pissed that I got so krunk, let me guard down, and got caught. I did the only thing anyone can do in that situation, I motioned for more shells.
A big thanks to my good buddy @Winpig for bringing technology to this old Squanch and for all the hard work he did to create:
www.squanchkava.com
And to all you folks who purchased from me through word of mouth sales before @Kapmcrunk and @HeadHodge also so kindly have me set me up for purchases through the awesome Kava Forums Market Place. You folks sure know how to make a Squanch feel special and not just technology illiterate special.
Bula,
Squanch72
Edit:
I would also like to take the time to announce that I can no longer guarantee my Kava is noble at this time. I had originally received sample test results back of the Fiji Waka I sell, but have not had my last results returned. I was attempting acetone tests on my own but I am not a scientist, nor do I own the proper equipment to do more than an eyeball guess of the results.. Also I am a very, very small scale vendor and don't buy huge amounts of stock. I do buy the same strain of Kava from the same supplier who tells me the Waka and the Lawena are from the same farm strain. But since I am small time, I constantly reorder stock and do not have the monetary resources to pay to have each small restock tested by a lab. I believe in full disclosure and highly respect Kava Forums members and my customers and wish this to be officially be known by all. I will make no mention of testing nor claims of noble kava on squanchkava.com.

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It's a pain in the ass sometimes, like right now, lol (shipping rates are pissing me off), but that's why I get in what I call @HeadHodge mode, I hunker down and address every issue analytically, one by one, i work on it till' completion (like he does here at KF)

I also make a point to be krunked out of my skull on a nice euphoric kava, like his Lawena (you know, for authenticity) ;)

D

Deleted User01

@Squanch72 old boy. Congrats to you and "atta boy" to @Winpig. When I look at your Web Site, I say, 'Nice, but I need more cowbell'. I really like the SasSquanch angle. It's funny, befitting, and you and @Winpig can do all kinds of stuff with it. So now that you have a really nice basic Website, add some more cowbell. I gotta have more cowbell. :D

P.S. When I look at your website, I envision a Kava web site like no other in the universe. Kinda by the people and for the people. This could end up being a lot of fun for everyone. And with the right amount of cowbell, you will attract new kava users .... just like you convert them now locally. Keep at it boys, the future is bright and I'm gonna have to buy me a pair of "shades". :cool:
One more thing, trademark the SasSquanch thing, maybe we can get you a Tee-Shirt deal. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
@Squanch72 old boy. When I look at your Web Site, I say, 'Nice, but I need more cowbell'. I really like the SasSquanch angle. It's funny, befitting, and you and @Winpig can do all kinds of stuff with it. So now that you have a really nice basic Website, add some more cowbell. I gotta have more cowbell. :D
More cowbell is on the way today, first I got go bail out my dumb ass friend from the pokie, then I can get back to enjoying my Saturday..

D

Deleted User01

More cowbell is on the way today, first I got go bail out my dumb ass friend from the pokie, then I can get back to enjoying my Saturday..
Yeah, we all have a friend or relative like that. Hopefully they learn their lesson after the first time. This is the first time ... right? If not, good luck with all that. :LOL:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Yeah, we all have a friend or relative like that. Hopefully they learn their lesson after the first time. This is the first time ... right? If not, good luck with all that. :LOL:
He is a Veteran, and correct, no record, great person, dumb choice..He will get a piece of my mind no less, my $, my right to lecture :mad:

D

Deleted User01

OK, I have been there and done that so I'm gonna make a prediction. As he walks out of the station with his tail between his legs, he is going to tell you, "At least I know who my friends are". Let me know if he says that. I'm pretty sure he won't need to be lectured too much. He knows he fucked up big time. Yeah, the tail between the legs and the head hung low will give you that indication.