What's new

I Love Kava Friday Attention, there has been a mixup.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I'm sure you are wondering why there is no Friday post today. Well, it appears that Thursday was Friday and Friday was Thursday. I was one of the few that knew this so I posted YeeeHawww on Thursday errr ... I mean Friday. For any questions, please contact Mr. @Kapmcrunk here at the forum. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Happy Thursday Ya'All. :D
deja vu

I don't know

Kava Enthusiast
Mahakea, Papa Kea, Moi, Big Waka, and Borogoru. It's a beautiful way to kick off a beautiful weekend and you are all beautiful people just like Manson said. Marilyn not Charles. That would be weird. But, that Marilyn chick was a sweet gal. I think she was on The Wonder Years.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Indeed.
I have the feeling that this "Friday" has happened before.
It has happened because I posted it 8 hours before this thread, lol IDC though, shit anyone can kick the wonderful day off, i just get up really early :)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
It's definitely looking bad for Houston. This is some serious horse mess, I didn't sign up for tornados here...
Don't you live near Palestine Tx? That's some nasty shit going on. Hope you're safe. If you are please nod twice.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Don't you live near Palestine Tx? That's some nasty shit going on. Hope you're safe. If you are please nod twice.
I'm quite a ways from Palestine. Nothing too bad happened here on Friday actually. I did get woken up by the thunder but no power outages or flooding where I was.