What's new

Possible suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TribalCulture

Krunkonomicon
While I was reading on your site,
"Does it taste good?
Put it this way ~ we are not going to win any taste competitions anytime soon. "

Perhaps, I may be a bit out of line by suggesting an idea to a product I have yet to try, but maybe just maybe this idea may work on a new product
The idea is making a mint.
Not like altoids but like the old-school mints that look like pepto bismal that are easy to chew and taste like wintergreen.
Maybe try a peppermint version with ginger.
Not only will it dub as a kava mint, it could help people new to kava from nausea..

I am in no way trying to criticize your work, if I come across rude I sincerely apologize. Just had a theory, that may or may not be of use.
My theory is to create something unique.
Not only would it relax people, it would give minty fresh breath,a perhaps tums of kava while also topping up a few grogs and throat relaxation.

Last edited:

Abbas

Kava Curious
While I was reading on your site,
"Does it taste good?
Put it this way ~ we are not going to win any taste competitions anytime soon. "

Perhaps, I may be a bit out of line by suggesting an idea to a product I have yet to try, but maybe just maybe this idea may work on a new product
The idea is making a mint.
Not like altoids but like the old-school mints that look like pepto bismal that are easy to chew and taste like wintergreen.
Maybe try a peppermint version with ginger.
Not only will it dub as a kava mint, it could help people new to kava from nausea..

I am in no way trying to criticize your work, if I come across rude I sincerely apologize. Just had a theory, that may or may not be of use.
My theory is to create something unique.
Not only would it relax people, it would give minty fresh breath,a perhaps tums of kava while also topping up a few grogs and throat relaxation.
I think that's a great idea

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Great idea Tribalculture, I'd love to see a mint flavor as well, I have tried the product, I do like the orange flavor, but why not have options.

my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.