What's new

Current moi batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Anyone find this batch of moi to be a little more mellow and sedative? Still heady but with a more relaxed tilt for me.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I'm not sure if thats what the micro I got was. But I def noticed an ability to handle moi that I never had before. Usually get more anxious but Ive slept fine using alot like 6 teaspoons micro in a day no tweaky feel

Jerome

Kava Lover
I'm getting some I believe by this weekend. I'll try to remember to pop back here and give my feedback. I just finished my old batch and should have a pretty good idea of how it feels.

D

Deleted User01

I should have my new batch of Micronized by Saturday or Monday. I'll let you guys know.

GussWest

Kava Enthusiast
I'm on my first batch of Moi micronized, so can't speak to differences from other batches.
But it is on my short list of "must have" kavas. Gets me rooted AF. So heady I can feel the wind in my hair!

hypnos

the god of sleep
I got some micronized Mo'i a few weeks ago, and every time I take it I get sleepy, which is unfortunate because I got it for daytime use.

D

Deleted User01

I use Mo'i as a pick me up in the afternoon. It doesn't make me sleepy till after supper. But one never knows how a certain kava is going to effect a certain human with a particular biology. One size does not fit all.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I feel like micronized kava in general leads to more sedation. Maybe this is because of the fact that it stays in your body and possibly continually absorbs as it sits in yur gut, I don't know.

exit stage left
I've tried micro for the first time and three of them I've also tried in medium grind (Mo'i, Mahakea, Pouni Ono) and I definitely feel like micronized kava has more of a body feel in my experience.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Ok, I've gone through probably a quarter pound of the moi micro and yes, I do feel more sedated with this batch. Could be I'm using too much throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.