What's new

Supplier Review for Kavafied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I find the service provided by Kavafied to be immense. Each time I have ordered something I have had confirmation of shipment and a tracking number within minutes. Shipment to the UK was not an option on the automatic form so I emailed to ask and they just said fine, if you're happy to accept the risk of it being seized then we'll ship. Also, what do you want it to be labelled as... "tea" thanks. Has gotten through every time with other vendors. I've only tried the awesome aluball so far but got some root coming this time too and I can't wait to try.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Hey @Edward. If you ever have problems getting a kava you want, let me know. I'm coming over to England in May - just for a week - and can always try and bring a bag in for you and mail it via good olde Royale Mail. I'll be traveling with a new baby (not mine - my grandson), so hopefully won't get stopped at customs!
Oh, and yea, @Kavafied service is great! Even mailed me three Aluball shaker lids when I lost mine. Awesome company - their tweets and instagrams are fun too!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hey @Edward. If you ever have problems getting a kava you want, let me know. I'm coming over to England in May - just for a week - and can always try and bring a bag in for you and mail it via good olde Royale Mail. I'll be traveling with a new baby (not mine - my grandson), so hopefully won't get stopped at customs!
Oh, and yea, @Kavafied service is great! Even mailed me three Aluball shaker lids when I lost mine. Awesome company - their tweets and instagrams are fun too!
How much is the baggage allowance? Surely you will need some clothes too? ;-) . Thank you, let's talk nearer the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.