What's new

No more night theme?

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
What happened to the kava forum night theme option? I used it so the forums didn't burn my retinas. Doesn't seem to be in the options anymore, at last for me.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I think it was removed to simplify some work that was being done on the forum, since hardly anyone used it.
My kava drenched eye balls miss it dearly ::ooooohhhhz:: ...by the end of the night I usually have my brightness turned down to 1-3. :cool:

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Problem is I can't turn down my brightness. On top of that it would be a pain to turn down my brightness every time I wanted to spend time on the forums. I just can't look at the forums for too long with all the bright white background I can't do anything about. >_>

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I need that night theme back. This glaring white background sears my eyeballs when I'm in my shells.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Alright guys. I've brought back the night theme. Keep in mind that things may not display correctly, but it should allow you to view the forums mostly normally.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I like the night theme, but just FYI I can not see the shells for "overall supplier rating" on the main page. I can on the day theme.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I like the night theme, but just FYI I can not see the shells for "overall supplier rating" on the main page. I can on the day theme.
Thanks for mentioning it. That's a known problem. Some of the software add-on's (plug-ins) aren't theme color aware. That will be corrected some day in the future. Until then you'll have to live with it or use the Daytime theme.