What's new

Fu'u experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy

Kava Curious
Just ordered a 1/2lb of Fu'u and Solomons from BKH and I searched the forums and have found nothing!

It's really cheap and seems interesting. Anyone else try this yet or order it?

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hi @Jayy. It's new! A really great kava, especially for the price. If you review it here I'll give you a coupon code for your next order. Enjoy!

blindy107

Kava Lover
It doesn't matter if it makes me tired. Will it make YOU tired is the question ::awesomesmiles::

Kava is such a "variable-effect" plant. I've read reviews of boroguru from BKH stating that it was very heady and euphoric. It makes me yawn nonstop until I go lay down and sleep. :sleep::sleep:

But yeah, it's probably pretty heady. Most Tongans seem to be more like moi in MY experience. With the infamous TONGGGG!

dr phalloid

Kava Enthusiast
Just ordered a 1/2lb of Fu'u and Solomons from BKH and I searched the forums and have found nothing!

It's really cheap and seems interesting. Anyone else try this yet or order it?
hi tried 2lbs Solomon to heady a effect for me it brought out strong emotional response in me,dont like strong emotions wont buy again.how did you find fu-u tried it myself wile ago thinking of buying 2lbs tonight love to hear what you thought of it.

YogaNatureLvr

Kava Enthusiast
Just tried it for the first time tonight. I have to say, I'm really enjoying it. It is euphoric without being edgy. Its effects are similar to the other Tongan kava I've tried, which is the @Kalm with Kava Pouni Ono. It has a darker color than the Pouni Ono, which initially made be concerned that it would be stronger tasting and not as delicious as the Pouni Ono. But I have to say I enjoy it just as much as the Pouni Ono. Brewed up with coconut milk and water, it could pass for a cafe au lait. Very mild tasting and delicious kava.

Unfortunately, @Bula Kava House doesn't submit its kavas to www.truekava.com for testing. I have no question that Fu'u is noble. It is clean tasting and feels very clean in my body. But the kava geek in me would love to know the exact chemotype and percentages of the various kavalactones in it. ::chugger::

Last edited:
Reactions: Myk

YogaNatureLvr

Kava Enthusiast
Having it for the second time tonight. Very, very pleasant kava. Euphoric and delicious.

Im going to send it to @Deleted User for testing as I'm curious to know the chemotype. I assume 4 is in the first position and 6 is one of the top three. ::rolling2::

Last edited:

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
Having only experience with kava.coms cheap "vanuatan" kava (which was also a "heady" kava), I was pleasantly surprised by the fu'u kava. Effects wise, fu'u's acclaimed euphoria came strongly in waves. Also, Fuu has what I'd call a profound "spacey" quality (out of hesitation to use the "p" word).

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
Ya thats what I meant
I just got a bag of Fu'u this order, but have been drinking Nangol for awhile now. Nangol beats it in almost every category. Fu'u is very clean though, a nice balanced heady feel. While the Nangol is a mind and body kind of krunk. I would say try the nangol, but if you're looking for a totally euphoric straing check out Nambawan if it's in stock.

Adam44

Kava Curious
I just got a bag of Fu'u this order, but have been drinking Nangol for awhile now. Nangol beats it in almost every category. Fu'u is very clean though, a nice balanced heady feel. While the Nangol is a mind and body kind of krunk. I would say try the nangol, but if you're looking for a totally euphoric straing check out Nambawan if it's in stock.
Is the Nambawan really that much more potent than the Nangol? Is it worth the extra price for someone on a tight budget? Also, do they include a strainer bag with orders?

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
Is the Nambawan really that much more potent than the Nangol? Is it worth the extra price for someone on a tight budget? Also, do they include a strainer bag with orders?
Since you're on a budget totally go with, the Nangol an buy a strainer. I think they're four bucks through BKH

Myk

Kava Enthusiast
I'm loving the Fu'u ! Very cool heady but mellows into sedation after a while. Lot's of nice euphoria and some good numbing. Prep was 2 TBlS in the Aluball X2 2 washes for each. I am very impressed with BKH!

Status
Not open for further replies.