What's new

People Outside USA Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
Over five weeks ago, I made a small $40 order and paid $20 for shipping. There were no shipping options. I assumed, considering it was $20 shipping on a not particularly heavy order, that it would be tracked. After KavaBoy told me it had been despatched, I asked for a tracking number. They responded by saying only orders within the US are tracked, which seems backwards to me. Surely those of us who are further away and have customs sniffing around have a greater need.

I don't live in a particularly honest part of the world and I've lost many untracked packages, even things of very little value. I had ordered some kava from two other American suppliers just before and just after my KavaBoy order, and they both arrived weeks ago. Today my KavaBoy package arrived unopened (customs clearly didn't have a problem with it). I tried the chai and it's great. However, this isn't a little gamble I would be willing to take again.

If KavaBoy offered a number of shipping options, including tracked shipping, I would have paid for it and increased my order to make the increased cost worthwhile. I also wouldn't have felt that some postie is drinking my kava.

Status
Not open for further replies.