What's new

Wooooohooo!!! Kalm with kava rocks!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
So I got my pretty sizeable order in and dad and I mixed up 2 gallons . 1 gallon was my normal mix of coconut milk and pineapple juice which is still good.

My dad decided he wanted to mix up his with mango juice and coconut milk and it is waaaaaayyyy better then mine is lol I'm going to switch i think lol. By the way the kava we got is loa Waka and it is really nice!

Nice and we'll rounded heady and also very relaxing for the over all body. I give this stuff a A+ stamp of approval!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User01

Damn, that sounds like a recipe for Hawaiian Punch. I'll bet the stuff goes down easy sitting by the pool and chillin' to the music. I had 2 tabs of Nene yesterday and the alarm clock woke me up this morning. Usually I beat the alarm clock. Coffee never tasted so good. :hungry:

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Damn, that sounds like a recipe for Hawaiian Punch. I'll bet the stuff goes down easy sitting by the pool and chillin' to the music. I had 2 tabs of Nene yesterday and the alarm clock woke me up this morning. Usually I beat the alarm clock. Coffee never tasted so good. :hungry:
It was mind blowing how good it was!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
@nathaniel.adkisson, I did forget to compliment you for making gallons. When I make grog, I make quantity so it's in the fridge ready to go at a moments notice. I call that good planning. :D
Hahaha heck ya I don't want to have to go to kneading everyone I had a ruff day or want to relax so I make a gallon or 2 ever 2 weeks to get me through. It's nice just having it ready to go. Also I'm waiting on some micro I think it will be here today so we will see how that goes with the whole toss and wash type thing lol

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Haha still have to try that concoction .. I'm glad your dad is enjoying it !
Ya me too he needed it bad he and I tend to be really stressed creatures, mostly cause we care for others far to much and worry about getting things done. He runs a really cool company and is a full time pastor and that's a recipe for a darn stroke or heart attack if I have ever seen one! Lol

Alot of people have no idea what goes in to being a pastor it's not just all weddings and worship music lol he has buried 6 people this year and dealt with everyone's personal family bull crap all the will trying to stay positive and still do his normal duties as a pastor. Then also run a business. They guy has alot on his Plate lol so this stuff is helping alot.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
For sure. Kavas a blessing. Although moi really is knocking me out right now. Lol. Idk why. You make a gallon to last you 2 weeks ? It stays good that long ?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Haha awesome.. I never thought it would last that long so I never tried... saves me tons of pain in the butt straining... I just ordered some instant tho :( so won't need to for a while haha... I hope I like it . I'm scared.

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Haha awesome.. I never thought it would last that long so I never tried... saves me tons of pain in the butt straining... I just ordered some instant tho :( so won't need to for a while haha... I hope I like it . I'm scared.
Yep it does. What instant did you go with? I know that the instant from BKH is great that's the only one I have tried so far.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I've just had some BKH Instant Green mixed with milk and honey, not too bad a taste actually, not sure about the effect yet though. I did only have 1 tsp in 4oz of milk so I'm not going big but I think I'm getting a better feeling than when I mixed with water. The plan is to have another shot after 30 mins, another 1 tsp, if the first one stays down which is looking good.

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
I've just had some BKH Instant Green mixed with milk and honey, not too bad a taste actually, not sure about the effect yet though. I did only have 1 tsp in 4oz of milk so I'm not going big but I think I'm getting a better feeling than when I mixed with water. The plan is to have another shot after 30 mins, another 1 tsp, if the first one stays down which is looking good.
I once drank 12 Oz of Solomon and chased it with 2 heaping table spoons of instant green and it was the craziest feeling I have had to date with kava lol that stuff rocks

I just finished second shell of loa Waka and had a 3rd of kava kings micro and am feeling pretty good!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm taking it slowly for tonight, just to test the milk out but I'm starting to feel a lot more than I did from water alone. I think something fatty for the mix is a definite. Do you always mix with coconut milk?

If tonight goes ok I will step up the dose until I find my right level. I know 1 tsp isn't enough really but I wanted to test the effect before going for it.

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
I'm taking it slowly for tonight, just to test the milk out but I'm starting to feel a lot more than I did from water alone. I think something fatty for the mix is a definite. Do you always mix with coconut milk?

If tonight goes ok I will step up the dose until I find my right level. I know 1 tsp isn't enough really but I wanted to test the effect before going for it.
Yes coconut milk every time it works well.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I've just posted all this over at that other thread but I definitely think that the milk has made a difference. Only had 2 tsps. of instant and I'm feeling pretty good. I think next time I will go back to the 2 tsps to start and then maybe another 1 after 30 mins to an hour. If I feel alright on that I might try 2 then 2 and just find out where my nice level is.

I'll have to try coconut milk. We only get it in tins over here so not very easy to use in the lorry but I could do it at home. I don't think I'll need a gallon though ;-)

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
I've just posted all this over at that other thread but I definitely think that the milk has made a difference. Only had 2 tsps. of instant and I'm feeling pretty good. I think next time I will go back to the 2 tsps to start and then maybe another 1 after 30 mins to an hour. If I feel alright on that I might try 2 then 2 and just find out where my nice level is.

I'll have to try coconut milk. We only get it in tins over here so not very easy to use in the lorry but I could do it at home. I don't think I'll need a gallon though ;-)
Yep its good stuff the fat works awesome to stimulate greater effects I feel epic right now!