What's new

Black Sand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
Just had a big shell. First time with it... WOW. This stuff is strong, like some mythical island chief. A little pungent going down, but after 10 minutes, it really went right to the head, but also feeling the number arms and fingertips... The day is already fading away. Can't wait to try the mythical Stone..which I have in a nice sealed bag on my shelf...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Stone? Get ready. Be sure you have a wheelchair nearby if you need to move from the couch for the next 4 hours after stone.

Doobie Doo

Wow. Just took a few shells of the B Sand....pre-breakfast on a Sunday morning. Empty stomach must be everything - or maybe it was storing it for a few days(?) in the fridge. Really feeling it. Glad it's a Sunday and I don't have to go anywhere for a few hours. Needed this too... stressful few weeks at the work place. Time to place a re-order.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Never had the Black Sand from them and it doesn't seem to be talked about all that much. Almost bought some but always went with my go-to kavas from N@H instead. @Doobie Doo what other brand kavas would you compare it with?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
This is actually not just a kava thing. Almost every herb will become less heady ( if it has psychoactive effects).. when empty stomach and heavier when food is there or added.... example being coffee ... where the heady effects are actually unwanted when anxiety is a factor .. it's good to have an decently full stomach for coffee so the energy is more in the body rather than a mental stimulation that leads to over thinking . :)

Doobie Doo

@TidyMinion : Gosh, hard for me to say or recommend brand/products, specifically. I can't really recall anything specifically comparable. I would say look for Kava's that are reported to have a heavy physical aspect to them. And since we are in a N@H forum.. I would say definitely grab either, or both, Black Sand and Stone.. I think you can't go wrong there.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
@TidyMinion : Gosh, hard for me to say or recommend brand/products, specifically. I can't really recall anything specifically comparable. I would say look for Kava's that are reported to have a heavy physical aspect to them. And since we are in a N@H forum.. I would say definitely grab either, or both, Black Sand and Stone.. I think you can't go wrong there.
Thanks, yeh I've had Stone before that's a good one. I'll keep this one in mind as I usually don't go for the heavy physical kavas. Although maybe I should. I get migraines from physical stress/sitting at a desk too long some days and sometimes kava will help but I haven't really tried a body-heavy kava during a migraine i'll put that on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.