What's new

Ohana Kava Bar

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I am opening a Kava bar here in Colorado Springs. It is called Ohana Kava Bar! Hopefully, I will sign the lease this week and hopefully be able to open with in a month or two.
That's awesome! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help here at kavaforums :)

D

Deleted User01

Good luck @Matthew! You might give us a peek review of your kava menu so we can start smacking our lips. :hungry: We are always interested in a Kava Bar that helps promote safe Noble Kava.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I am opening a Kava bar here in Colorado Springs. It is called Ohana Kava Bar! Hopefully, I will sign the lease this week and hopefully be able to open with in a month or two.
Let me know if you need some really good kava for your kava bar. I like the name too. Aloha.

Chris

Matthew

Hi all, We've been open for just over four months and things are going really well! We're growing month over month and everyone loves us. If you want to see my menu go to my website. www.ohanakavabar.com WE have tasty kava coladas, the sharkbite which is a local made bloodymary mix with kava extract. I carry root of happiness kava since Tyler has the higest quality control and noble kava 246 chemo type on the vanuatu and solomon, the fiji is a 461 which I love and is 100% lateral root. Then I have a buddy in hawaii that sends me fresh green Hawaiian kava. It is the best tasting kava I have ever had. I can drink a half gallon or more in a night. :)::tanoa:: If any of you come out to visit let me know and I'll hook you up with your first kraken which is a 30% extract so its equal to 3 regular traditional shells.

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all, We've been open for just over four months and things are going really well! We're growing month over month and everyone loves us. If you want to see my menu go to my website. www.ohanakavabar.com WE have tasty kava coladas, the sharkbite which is a local made bloodymary mix with kava extract. I carry root of happiness kava since Tyler has the higest quality control and noble kava 246 chemo type on the vanuatu and solomon, the fiji is a 461 which I love and is 100% lateral root. Then I have a buddy in hawaii that sends me fresh green Hawaiian kava. It is the best tasting kava I have ever had. I can drink a half gallon or more in a night. :)::tanoa:: If any of you come out to visit let me know and I'll hook you up with your first kraken which is a 30% extract so its equal to 3 regular traditional shells.
Was there like a month ago, the girl recommended the fresh shit. Omg that stuff is
Amazing. Had to stop myself from buying to much.

Kavababa

Kava Curious
Sounds like a great place! Next time I am visiting Colorado I will definitely set the sails in your direction.

Really like the detailed kava menu, interesting infusions and other offerings like kombucha and local snacks. Sounds like a very well balanced place that would be a pleasure to visit/frequent.

I wish you the best as you continue to grow and connect with those around you who enjoy this plant and everything you have to offer.