What's new

Wonderful customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijomii

Kava Curious
I ordered some of their chocolate bars and cups to add to mini kava kits I'm making for 10 of my friends but apparently they were having some trouble with their website. The manager Todd proceeded to contact me to explain the problem and we got everything straightened out on the phone. He also surprised me with samples and another cup for my troubles which will be put to good use. He also suggested peanut butter with those wonderful candy bars, I can't wait to try that!

I am honestly surprised at how wonderful all the companies I've ordered from on this forum have been even if its just fast shipping and no need to contact them. You just don't see such wonderful customer service any more like you do if you order from companies here.

I love this forum and all the helpful people on it!

Runding

Kava Enthusiast
I was going to write up the same kind of post today. The website was having issues, so he called me up, gave me a discount on my order, and gave me a TON of samples for every type of kava they offer. I haven't tried any of them out yet, but I'll definitely be posting a review shortly.

Great customer service.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'm very glad we could connect you with such quality vendors. Although not the only reason we're here, it's one of the big ones. We want everyone who decides to give kava a shot a fair chance at getting A+ quality products.

Kavaking

Ormond Beach, FL
Kava Vendor
Thank you for working with us and the kind words. We do our best to take care of our customers. Currently, we are still having issues with our Website. One can place an order via the website. However, because all payments are processed in house. We are not receiving all the information needed to process one's order, it is being deleted. I will continue to do my best to confirm orders. If, I have missed anyone who has tried to order via our Kava King website recently, my apologies. Please contact me Todd at 386-673-4247 ext. 301 and I will take care of your order. We hope to have a new website going in the next month or two, it is currently under construction.

In addition, we currently are sending free samples of our products to those who have not tried our instant kava blends and shakes. This offer is limited to one sampler package of our instant kava per U.S.A. address or name. Please go to our Facebook fans www.facebook.com/KavaKingFans like the page and P/M Name and address. My e-mail address is [email protected], please feel free to contact me. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thank you for working with us and the kind words. We do our best to take care of our customers. Currently, we are still having issues with our Website. One can place an order via the website. However, because all payments are processed in house. We are not receiving all the information needed to process one's order, it is being deleted. I will continue to do my best to confirm orders. If, I have missed anyone who has tried to order via our Kava King website recently, my apologies. Please contact me Todd at 386-673-4247 ext. 301 and I will take care of your order. We hope to have a new website going in the next month or two, it is currently under construction.

In addition, we currently are sending free samples of our products to those who have not tried our instant kava blends and shakes. This offer is limited to one sampler package of our instant kava per U.S.A. address or name. Please go to our Facebook fans www.facebook.com/KavaKingFans like the page and P/M Name and address. My e-mail address is [email protected], please feel free to contact me. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know. My wife loves the samples you sent me, as do I. Great product, and easy enough for a person completely new to kava to feel what kava has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.