What's new

Powdered Kava Review Borogu

kavatester

Kava Curious
while the individual effect ratings might not seem to reflect it this product is perfect in my opinion...balanced effects, classic unmistakable peppery "borogu' taste...this is pretty much the standard by which i measure others against...it taste like it should...and has the effects it should without hangovers or nausea, i have yet to find a better straight classic borogu product...i love it. this is the kava i introduce to newcomers most often.

kavatester

Kava Curious
taste like good kava did "back in the day" when good borogu was commonplace....has a really recognizable pure clean taste to me that is lacking in what i assume are "blends" from other sellers labeled as borogu, same goes for effects....this is the classic borogu kava and representative of what i think of as typical "noble" effects...not particularly long lasting but good borogu never is in my experience. comes on quicker than some other "noble strains" and leaves even quicker....my first choice for newbies or daytime drinking...

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I ran out of his Fiji Loa Waka last night and I'm really, really sad. I think it's my most favorite strain ever, actually. Pouni Ono is next on my list, for sure. @Kalm with Kava is the man!
Mike's awesome and his.Kava has always been top notch. What are your impressions of the Loa waka?

I want to try his new heady Vanuatu that I don't think is up on the website yet. @Bradley666 had some and got interesting results. I'm waiting for him to get back from overseas before placing my next order in the hopes he might send a sample or two of some new stuff. :) and I've been out of the concentrate for a month or so now.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
I realy wana try that fiji loa waka! Heard great things about it..most people like it more then pouni ono which is saying somthing!
And steve, from what I heard...and few guys Iv talked to...sounds like he got maybe 2-3 new kavas...
Mine was just called vanuatu mystery kava, it didnt get a name before hr left...
Another guy got a sample of a different one,his had a name! Lol....mike told me this mystery stuff was super noble and is prolly the headiest kava he has ever tried :)
Thats why I choose it lol...
Only tried it few times and it is some great heady kava!

verticity

I'm interested in things
I realy wana try that fiji loa waka! Heard great things about it..most people like it more then pouni ono which is saying somthing!
And steve, from what I heard...and few guys Iv talked to...sounds like he got maybe 2-3 new kavas...
Mine was just called vanuatu mystery kava, it didnt get a name before hr left...
Another guy got a sample of a different one,his had a name! Lol....mike told me this mystery stuff was super noble and is prolly the headiest kava he has ever tried :)
Thats why I choose it lol...
Only tried it few times and it is some great heady kava!
Other guy here. It was called Malekula. Great stuff.

blindy107

Kava Lover
I had a sample of the unnamed Vanuatu cultivar as well @Steve Mariotti . I wouldn't say it was the headiest but it had a hint of it. I felt mostly sedated from it myself. In a clean way though. It's fairly balanced with a strong nod towards bedtime kava. I was torn between smiling and yawning until I went to bed. A+

Just need to try some instant out! Haha. What's the malekula??

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya as far as i know he sent out a few different kavas...the mystery one I recieved was very heady...prolly 80% heady and 20% body,but as you said, a very nice clean feeling from it :)