What's new

No HKC Tudei problems...so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
I don't what all the fuss over Tudei is??? HKC's is really, really good so far. I thought I knew what strong was before... I was wrong. This stuff puts you in looow gear quickly. No problems whatsoever. Just EZ livin'.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
I miss grade school sometimes. I loved comics. Did anyone ever read "The Hypocritical Oaf"? Anyways, these two posts you see below are from this same thread, posted by the same user in about two hours.

I don't what all the fuss over Tudei is??? HKC's is really, really good so far. I thought I knew what strong was before... I was wrong. This stuff puts you in looow gear quickly. No problems whatsoever. Just EZ livin'.
In all honestly I do prefer the effect of Maui Medicinals kava capsules to tudei. Tudei gives me a kinda negative feeling afterwards that Maui's stuff doesn't. I won't be purchasing anymore tudei as I am tomorrow w/ Maui Medicinals kava capsules (4 bottles).

Last edited:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
All I can say is that you can lead a person to Noble Kava but you can't make him drink it.:LOL:
Or on the other side of the coin, you can tell people how your not supposed to drink tudei kava but they drink it, even with all the proof. :banghead:
Go figure that one. Maybe we should encourage him to drink Isa for 6 months or longer and then we will see if he likes it. :hilarious:

Chris

Last edited:

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
@Deleted User I appreciate your objectiveness and diplomacy. I certainly take no offense to your comment. I understand the important role you play on the forum and I have enjoyed reviewing your work. I will certainly keep up with your future findings and contributions. I definitely understand that some people or maybe even most people would stop short of using such terms. I certainly respect your thoughts here. However, I don't want the point of my comment to be missed by someone brand new to kava that is looking for answers. You have done the same by posting the information that you have previously provided in this thread. I appreciate you defending the right to share an honest opinion. That means that you would defend my right to speak freely as I would defend yours. Thank you for that. I will certainly refrain from trying to be witty and using sarcasm in any future posts. I realize that information/misinformation speaks for itself. [Handshake Here]

To a new person curious about kava: I very much respect the right to express an honest opinion about a particular product but calling someone out on their inconsistencies is a normal part of public discourse. As this is an election year, this is news to no one. My intention in an earlier post where I criticized this particular member was to point out to other new members (like myself) or internet surfers that have found this thread by googling "tudei", that this individual has stated that tudei is both really, really good and gives him no problems whatsoever ("EZ Livin") AND that it gives him negative feelings after he uses it. I mentioned that these statements were made within a few afternoon hours of each other is this very thread. Maybe I am a new kava nerd but I have spent hours if not days worth of hours reading posts on this forum. In the process, I have seen other posts by this member that demonstrate his hypocrisy and show that he is at times seeking products with negative effects. You can see evidence of this in previous threads.

I have not tried tudei. However, this is not a "don't knock it 'til ya try it" situation. One reason not to consume tudei is that there are numerous resources advising against it's use with included reasoning. Many members here have experience with it and are willing to share their experiences with you. However, these are not the only reasons to avoid tudei. I think another good reason to avoid tudei is because there is affordable noble kava available. Look for the paperwork here in the forums or elsewhere online. I have recently found paperwork shown by Chris from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, Judd from Bula Kava House, and there are test results of brands/products listed at truekava.com, including the product that this thread pertains to. If you can find affordable noble kava with equal potency, you are taking an extra step to at least exercise on the side of caution when it comes to your own body and at the same time, you are supporting vendors and growers that are want to keep things clean in the world of kava.

There will always be low-grade and high-grade product, both of which will always be consumed. This is certain. I have been to dozens of countries and I have tried some of the worst alcoholic beverages ever fermented/produced. I once shared a bottle of screw-top rum with a group of guys in Vietnam and robbed myself of a few days of my own life. As I think about it, I can't tell you with certainty that it was even pure rum, nor can I tell you if it wasn't produced in a dirty bathtub somewhere. I just know that none of the rum from my college days in Puerto Rico ever did that to me. I will stop short of claiming that Puerto Rican rum is noble though. Anyways, do your best to stick with the good stuff and happy chugging.

Last edited:

50ShadesOfKava

Official Kava Muppet
All I can say is that you can lead a person to Noble Kava but you can't make him drink it.:LOL:
Or on the other side of the coin, you can tell people how your not supposed to drink tudei kava but they drink it, even with all the proof. :banghead:
Go figure that one. Maybe we should encourage him to drink Isa for 6 months or longer and then we will see if he likes it. :hilarious:

Chris
When you lead, I happily follow. "You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead." Laurel & Hardy

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I've been enjoying the transformation quite a bit, and my estimation of the man has soared recently.

kavatester

Kava Curious
i actually do use "tudei" medicinally....i suffer from psoriatic arthritis and spondylosis, some "tudei" helps me with severe attacks so there are uses.....however my condition is caused by an overactive immune system and i use tudei in place of other poisons they prescribe to "shut down' my immune system...not simply for pain management or recreational use...i don't think most people want their immune system suppressed which is the effect i take it for mostly...i would especially warn any immune suppressed person from drinking tudei and yes you will experience side effects with continued use, i have not had any liver problems but have had a host of unpleasant experiences from tudei that contrast greatly to any experience i have had in years of drinking noble kava....

Status
Not open for further replies.