What's new

Global Kava Exports will Reopen Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Global Kava Exports , it's good to hear you will be re-opening, and in the UK too! Will you be offering any of Chris' @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava products?
Hey Mate,

Yes we have Nene, Mahakea, Opihikao. Towards the end of the summer we hope to have more. We had planned to have a larger range by now but as you probably know, we had some serious difficulties the last 2 months.The site should be reopen later on tonight or at the latest on Thursday.

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Mate,

Yes we have Nene, Mahakea, Opihikao. Towards the end of the summer we hope to have more. We had planned to have a larger range by now but as you probably know, we had some serious difficulties the last 2 months.The site should be reopen later on tonight or at the latest on Thursday.
Nice one!

Is it micronised or medium grind?

Maria

ScaryMary
Last night I ordered Nene from these guys. What is it like? Some people say that in small doses can be used just like a day time and some people claimed that it is a good non agressive sedative.
I do love the name which particuraly appeals to me and made me really curious. Nene is a hawaian goose known for its soft call.
Did you liked it?

Kavajack

Kava Design Connoisseur
Last night I ordered Nene from these guys. What is it like? Some people say that in small doses can be used just like a day time and some people claimed that it is a good non agressive sedative.
I do love the name which particuraly appeals to me and made me really curious. Nene is a hawaian goose known for its soft call.
Did you liked it?
I haven't tried it myself, but from what I've heard its excellent for anxiolytic effects and doesn't krunk you out too much, Like I said I can't speak from my personal experience as I haven't tried it. But anything from Global Kava Exports is high quality!

Status
Not open for further replies.