What's new

Restocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
The last month has been our busiest ever (excluding huge promotions), and we ran out of a few kava varieties before our suppliers were able to restock us. They at one point or another over the last week or so included 11 Year Waka, Nangol Noble, Nambawan, and Koniak. I just wanted to let everyone know that they're back in stock now. We're still out of Melo Melo, which should be back in 1 to 2 weeks; were just waiting for the final grinding in Vanuatu.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Already have some Nambawan on the way! Wahoo!

Same stuff? Will it have the same amazing K/DM ratio as the previous batch?
This batch should have a similar or identical chemotype as previous batches, and similar percentages of the individual kavalactones. Nambawan is a blend, which makes it slightly more variable than kava that is a singular cultivar. It'll be awesome as always; I guarantee you that.

skatetheclouds

Kava Curious
The last month has been our busiest ever (excluding huge promotions), and we ran out of a few kava varieties before our suppliers were able to restock us. They at one point or another over the last week or so included 11 Year Waka, Nangol Noble, Nambawan, and Koniak. I just wanted to let everyone know that they're back in stock now. We're still out of Melo Melo, which should be back in 1 to 2 weeks; were just waiting for the final grinding in Vanuatu.
Darnit just ordered, was going to place a larger order but you were out at the time. Haha oh well wasnt meant to be! Thanks for the heads up Judd! Ill have to put in another order before you run out again! Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.