What's new

Micronized Kava Review Papa Kea

Kimmer

Patently irritable
I've had this for a few days. Had a nice afternoon session on Sunday but wanted to wait to review til I had a lengthier session.
Tonight I had four shells spaced out over the evening. Took a break after 2 and had some roasted brussel sprouts. YUM. Another shell at 8:30 and another at 9.
I predict a sound night's sleep.
To me, it's a little heady in that I get that swooshy feeling. At the same time, my limbs are heavy and I'm totally relaxed. My stressful day is far in the background.
One of these days I'll put on my big gramma panties and mix up some traditional brew.
Until then, micronized is treating me very well.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
What kind of underwear goes with micronized?

I can't wait until my Papa Kea gets here. Should be any day now. I look forward to a few days of it and posting a review. I have high hopes for the Papa Kea! Redoubled after reading your review. Hummina-hummina-hummina.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review @Kimmer. I'm waiting with 'baited" breath for mine too. Or should that be "kava" breath. I went to the dresser and pulled out my best pair of "Big Grandma Panties" per your suggestion. I'm loaded for bear and ready to rock (granny style).
Please Mr. Postman look and see,
if there's some Papa Kea in your bag for me.