What's new

Time for a nightcap....

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
On the eve of March 1st, sometime after 10:00 pm- It's about that time, lights out...but there's one thing left undone. Darn where'd that Boroguru get off to? ::confused2::

Oh wait there it is
Wait what's this?::whatawho::
20150301_143627.jpg
Wow I must be tired...::O O2::
20150301_143427.jpg

Let's take a closer look...:wideyed:
20150301_143638.jpg
Hmmm, something afoot here but I just can't put my finger on it....

20150301_150605.jpg

Ahh there we are.::;)2::

Tsk, tsk @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava (Aka Chris) you know that Ava'Lea tends to throw your micronizing technique off. No more grog until you've made 200 more lbs of micronized kay?::amirite::

Monkava'd

mistakes like that are a perk, as you will now get a replacement bag for free and get to keep the original one as well.
good on ya mate. (y)
Yeah, "What a twist!" came to mind when I was about to toss a tbl spoon into a glass of water. Either way, no use crying over spilled milk...I mean either way it's boroguru and I'd be hard pressed to say I'm "dissatisfied" with my purchase. ::shrug2:: I'm also aware that these things can/will happen in eventuality and under these circumstances (I.e nothing out of the norm until now) I've no reason to go grabbing torches & pitchforks.(y)

Soooo aside from my conflicting kav-emotions I guess compensation is the general request as you've said eh Shakas?::;p2::

Last edited:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
::wow2:: ::chugger:: ::singing2:: ::threaten:: Cant find my pitchfork, and my torch has burned out. ...............::speechless:: ::giveup2:: Ho you said don't grab the pitchfork and torch. Got ya.::dumb2::Much Love Roaddog....

Monkava'd

::wow2:: ::chugger:: ::singing2:: ::threaten:: Cant find my pitchfork, and my torch has burned out. ...............::speechless:: ::giveup2:: Ho you said don't grab the pitchfork and torch. Got ya.::dumb2::Much Love Roaddog....
Hahaha, yeah the pitchforks won't be needed here, see my minor edit. So in short I'm not exactly upset because after all it's the first time I've had this happen. (y)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
On the eve of March 1st, sometime after 10:00 pm- It's about that time, lights out...but there's one thing left undone. Darn where'd that Boroguru get off to? ::confused2::

Oh wait there it is
Wait what's this?::whatawho::
View attachment 2746 Wow I must be tired...::O O2:: View attachment 2749
Let's take a closer look...:wideyed:
View attachment 2750 Hmmm, something afoot here but I just can't put my finger on it....

View attachment 2751
Ahh there we are.::;)2::

Tsk, tsk @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava (Aka Chris) you know that Ava'Lea tends to throw your micronizing technique off. No more grog until you've made 200 more lbs of micronized kay?::amirite::
Oops, sorry for the mistake. Send me a PM with your address and you will get your correct order and you get to keep the incorrect order. Again sorry about the mistake, like you said, too much kava. I gotta cut back or hire someone who does not drink kava. (y)
Aloha.

Chris