What's new

Kava + Videogames = fun

Jaynerd

Kava Curious
Been drinkin kava while playing MMO's recently and it makes the experience very enjoyable...

Anyone else do the same?

Ceraton

Heavy Kava Drinker
I was playing Counter Strike Global Offensive and was soooo krunk, I was having a blast. I could swear I did 2x better than I usual do while playing with kava.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
I play games on my iPad - particularly Beach Buggy Racing and some sniper games - and yeah, it is more engaging than usual. I can call off a Saturday night bar crawl in the name of a bowl of Kava and a charged iPad battery.

Johnny Frye

It's all about supply and command
Kava plus Red Dead Redemption is absolute bliss. Graphics in the game are wonderful - I spent all last week immersed in the wonderful world of southwestern wilderness and gunslingers in the dying age of the old west.

I think open world games are the most fun to play with Kava. Skyrim, Assassins Creed, Red Dead... GTA V is in the mail, gonna try that out too ;)

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
I play a FPS. I end up getting killed a lot if I play after kava. I'm not a great player at the best of times, so it gets frustrating.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I play a FPS. I end up getting killed a lot if I play after kava. I'm not a great player at the best of times, so it gets frustrating.
One of my earliest kava memories was eating the better part of a jar of Paradise Extract. I was having trouble getting effects from kava at all, and it finally hit me all at once, whereupon I unloaded an entire clip at a dude without hitting him a single time, then he shot me. Of course everyone immediately starts making fun of me, but it definitely convinced me there was something to this kava stuff.

I don't play FPSes after kava anymore.

Jayy

Kava Curious
omg I was just thinking about how much fun it is to play The Witcher 3 on kava. I don't get nearly as frustrated lol glad I saw this thread tho!

Anyone getting the new batman game?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Kava plus Red Dead Redemption is absolute bliss. Graphics in the game are wonderful - I spent all last week immersed in the wonderful world of southwestern wilderness and gunslingers in the dying age of the old west.

I think open world games are the most fun to play with Kava. Skyrim, Assassins Creed, Red Dead... GTA V is in the mail, gonna try that out too ;)

DUDE IVE BEEN PLAYING THIS KAVAED UP LATYLEY ALOT HAHA!