What's new

Whew...top notch

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

I always end my afternoon sessions with a shell of Nene for the reasons @Steve Mariotti just stated. During the year, I can cycle through all the 13 strains of Hawaiian Kava but I always have Nene in stock.

skatetheclouds

Kava Curious
It arrives in gold leaf packaging that might a well say 'blessed by virgins, and saints. '

But for serious, yes the wait might be long for shipping, but chill. You're getting quality product. From a quality vendor.

The Nene is redonk. Super mellow. Super relaxing.
Agreed! My thoughts exactly! The wait was actually not that bad!
After trying all three in the micro sample pack, I must say The kava is exceptional! I think i found my new 'go to!'
I haven't necessarily picked a favorite because they are all great! Right now i just gad my second shell of nene on my day off after a bunch of running around, i feel like im sitting on a cloud! Care free mondays hahah!

D

Deleted User01

I've been cycling through my sample pack of Micronized. I have done a lot of Micronized in the last year or so and this new improved version is like instant. Definitely not as gritty as the previous versions and more potent because of the added lateral root. Chris is training his supplier/farmer in Vanuatu so they can get the Micronized Boroguru to the same level. It has to be done at the processing stage so the farmer is in charge of Micronizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.