What's new

Want to Help GKE Out & Donate to Kava Forums at the Same Time?

Pink

Kava Curious
Just left review pink,hope it shows up on instant 50g,that you throw-ed in on top of my malekula,and that was really reverse tolerance break instantly for me with instant.Will if that goes trough will leave on on malekula since tried it over kilo so far and enjoyed every bit of it.Sorry that it took a while to post it,since was taking break from my kava kava,so order will be coming in soon again ;)

Only thing that i might complain is the price of instant in general,since cost is really high if not going for a kilo or so since 25-50g are for day or two,but i understand your business and slim market in eu,if i was in such business id imagine everything counts from getting it around the globe then past customs and so forth.

Other then that great support staff,and kava kava labelled as its supposed. 5+ from me ;) and shootout to Cian ::happyshell::::kavaleaf:: as his customer satisfaction proves more then business.

Just left review pink,hope it shows up on instant 50g,that you throw-ed in on top of my malekula,and that was really reverse tolerance break instantly for me with instant.Will if that goes trough will leave on on malekula since tried it over kilo so far and enjoyed every bit of it.Sorry that it took a while to post it,since was taking break from my kava kava,so order will be coming in soon again ;)

Only thing that i might complain is the price of instant in general,since cost is really high if not going for a kilo or so since 25-50g are for day or two,but i understand your business and slim market in eu,if i was in such business id imagine everything counts from getting it around the globe then past customs and so forth.

Other then that great support staff,and kava kava labelled as its supposed. 5+ from me ;) and shootout to Cian ::happyshell::::kavaleaf:: as his customer satisfaction proves more then business.
Cool man, thanks a million a chara. I have added the donation through PayPal now as well.

Your custom is much appreciated Pink, go raibh maith agat!