What's new

Instant Kava Review Mo’i - Instant

ThePiper

Kava Lover
This is probably my favorite of GHK's instant kavas, it is one of the few kavas that I have found that can cure anxiety without inducing passiveness or sedation. I was also impressed with the potency and got the feeling that this is a very "clean" experience. This is a kava that I can drink during the day at work or class for anxiety without dragging me down. 4g felt like a very strong shell of kava, which to me is at least 3.5 tbs of grog or more. I found this to be even slightly more potent than the mahakea instant, which surprised me because the medium grind mahakea I have is some of the most potent kava I've drank. I have to give this one 5 stars, it's one of those kavas that really stands out. Thank you Chris!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I think i will buy some of the medium grind version of this with my next order. I've come to like the nene instant more now too, so I will review that one after a few more trials.

Tikigod33

Kava Curious
I have some Mo'i Instant headed my way and it'll be my first time trying kava. Would 4g for my first mix be a good place to start or should I start smaller? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.