What's new

Juice, bowls, and smoothies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I know most forum members don't live close enough to come hang out at our kava bar, but I thought this was cool. Portland Monthly is the main, high quality, local periodical for the Portland area. Considering the very competitive food and drink scene in Portland, a write up here is a big deal. Front page of their web page, no less. We added these items to our offerings as more businesses and condos opened in our neighborhood. They've obviously been well received.
Follow this link to read the article.

We were actually written up in the same magazine shortly after we opened. We made their 50 Best of Winter issue. Best Place to Chill, or something like that.

Tikigod33

Kava Curious
I know most forum members don't live close enough to come hang out at our kava bar, but I thought this was cool. Portland Monthly is the main, high quality, local periodical for the Portland area. Considering the very competitive food and drink scene in Portland, a write up here is a big deal. Front page of their web page, no less. We added these items to our offerings as more businesses and condos opened in our neighborhood. They've obviously been well received.
Follow this link to read the article.

We were actually written up in the same magazine shortly after we opened. We made their 50 Best of Winter issue. Best Place to Chill, or something like that.
I can't wait to come in and check out the place. I live about 3 hours away near Hermiston Oregon, South of the tri cities right on the Columbia. Going to stop in very soon when I head out that way!

blindy107

Kava Lover
very nice @Judd Rench ! i should make the trek from seattle someday...i need a kava partner around here to make the trek though. My wife is still being a weener about it. I need to come roll through the food scene down there too. its been ages.

R

Rookietwoshoes

@Judd Rench - are you attracting more daytime patrons with the expanded drink menu? Have you had day customers who wish to mix kava into any of the juice/smoothie concoctions or is the kava mostly ordered after 5 pm ?

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@blindy107 Definitely come down. You're basically right up the street. It might have to be a solo mission. As for food, I'm on one of the best restaurant rows in Portland. Ava Genes is like three blocks away. Recently ranked as the second best new restaurant in the country. Good food carts two blocks down, and acai bowls here, of course.

@Rookietwoshoes we started opening at 11 when we rolled out the expanded menu. Definitely bringing in more people, and even early kava drinkers.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Wow S.E. Division brings memory flashbacks, when I used to live on S.E. 82nd (fairly close to the Clackamas Square Mall). Sounds like I'd no longer recognize either place now.

Status
Not open for further replies.