What's new

Thanks for the awesome Xmas present :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
So i haven't been online in the forums for a while, I've been busy with starting my own business and other stuff which has distracted me.
Today I received a random parcel in the post, it turned out to be a nice bag of kava with a Christmas card from GKE.
I know GKE does giveaways but I normally contact them for the giveaways, this was unexpected and was a great surprise.

Many thanks GKE. Look like im getting krunked for kristmas.:smuggrin:(y)(y)

Hahaha cool mate, I'm glad you like it, we sent out over 3 kilos to our UK customers. We didn't get everyone but pretty much anyone who has ordered a few times or anyone we have a good rapport with got a card and some Kava. Hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year!

Got a few emails from customers such a nice buzz to give a nice surprise to customers :)

'
Hi Cian,

Thank you so much for the unexpected gift I received yesterday!

It's a lovely gesture and I appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful Christmas and new year!'
'HI EVERY BODY just wont to say thank you for my xmas card+present of free kava.i must say you are the best and most thoughtfull kava vendor on the net.Not only do you sell a great product with the fastest shipping of any vendor,you send xmas cards out as well.well all I can say is thank you-merry xmas+ you have a life long customer in me.ooh I will be ordering a kilo in next few weeks.Well have a lovely hoiladays thanks again'

This all gives me a nice warm feeling inside!

Pink

Kava Curious
You deserve it Cian,from first time i had chat with you,oh wait its other way around,you introduced yourself and gave advise when i first ordered,never have i experienced such friendly support from any vendor,so yes Hopefully GKE will have great cooming year and be there for us folk in EU to rely on someone like your company ::kavaleaf::

Status
Not open for further replies.