What's new

What's the deal with kavaboy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

verticity

I'm interested in things
If we're talking about the same kava girl her name wasn't sarah...not her real name anyways. Unfortunately, lost all contact with KavaGurl. Been silent for months.
No, I'm relatively new here--I don't know about KavaGurl.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Thanks for giving us a good name! Our family appreciates it. As far as when you refer to kava being noble what exactly does that mean? My parents run the small kava business on Oahu and they do not frequently do online business. I work fulltime and try to get online when i have a break from my insane work weeks. With that said I'm willing to find out the information you all have questions for. So ask away.

Malo,
Sarah
Welcome to the forums and I hope to see you selling some of your great kava here, I think I might order some too. (y)
Mālō ‘aupito

Chris

blindy107

Kava Lover
oh man! i just emailed them (sarah) to ask some questions, then i explored the site. Turns out they sell it at my local "wellness center" which is right on my way home! Fate i tell ya! No more unlabeled mystery kava from my veggie market!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
oh man! i just emailed them (sarah) to ask some questions, then i explored the site. Turns out they sell it at my local "wellness center" which is right on my way home! Fate i tell ya! No more unlabeled mystery kava from my veggie market!
are you on O'ahu ? or Northwest US ? or what

blindy107

Kava Lover
Nah dude. Seattle! That's the amazing part! I'm gonna stop by today. Funny thing is the doctor there is a customer of mine too!

blindy107

Kava Lover
I just got mine. Had my first taste tonight. I have to say I think I'm in love. Light color, lighter taste and heady heady heady! I used double my normal dose as some stated Tongans were a bit weaker in effect but I think I would have been fine with the usual.

Good stuff! And I actually like the strainer bag they sell as well!

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
I just got mine. Had my first taste tonight. I have to say I think I'm in love. Light color, lighter taste and heady heady heady! I used double my normal dose as some stated Tongans were a bit weaker in effect but I think I would have been fine with the usual.

Good stuff! And I actually like the strainer bag they sell as well!
Glad you liked our kava. As a Tongan, we like our kava not too strong so that we can enjoy each others company and use it more as a social drink.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Well I changed my tune. Normal dose should be fine for me at least. It's more potent than I thought it would be. Very heady and smooth. I'm a fan. Thanks again Sarah!

blindy107

Kava Lover
Ok small update. Burned through my first 1/2 lb in 4 days. Had to get more. Especially at the killer price AND the 10% off. This stuff is simply outstanding. All head. Almost no sedation at all.

I do have the tendency to chatter away on this root for sure. @KavaBoy Hawaii I see what you mean about Tongans drinking it for social reasons!

All in all great product! I suggest anyone looking for purely heady experience try it out! I've been drinking just a hair more than my norm. 8tbsp vs my usual 5-6. Love it!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
w0rd. It's what I've been chuggin on lately too, sometimes mixed with BFK Waka. I'm up in the 8-12 Tbsp range with it though. Nice and light but enjoyable as usual, surprisingly been knocking out unintentionally a couple hours in...but maybe thats the additional waka. ::kavaleaf::

blindy107

Kava Lover
Could be, could be. I'm feeling a little more sluggish. Been drinking a shell every 30-40 min for about 2.5 hours now. Feeling the brain is less willing to respond to stimulation. In fact I think I've stopped breathing through my nose...great! I'm all about this stuff right now. I will try spiking again with one of my heavies and see what happens!

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
Ok small update. Burned through my first 1/2 lb in 4 days. Had to get more. Especially at the killer price AND the 10% off. This stuff is simply outstanding. All head. Almost no sedation at all.

I do have the tendency to chatter away on this root for sure. @KavaBoy Hawaii I see what you mean about Tongans drinking it for social reasons!

All in all great product! I suggest anyone looking for purely heady experience try it out! I've been drinking just a hair more than my norm. 8tbsp vs my usual 5-6. Love it!
SO SO Happy you are loving our stuff! My dad was so happy to hear when I told him! He loves it when others can enjoy our kava the way our culture does.
Keep spreading the word and the mellow vibes :) Happy Holidays!

Sarah
KavaBoy

blindy107

Kava Lover
SO SO Happy you are loving our stuff! My dad was so happy to hear when I told him! He loves it when others can enjoy our kava the way our culture does.
Keep spreading the word and the mellow vibes :) Happy Holidays!

Sarah
KavaBoy
You and your dad keep up the good work! Thanks again for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.