What's new

So, No Shipping to Europe ?? Why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
Why Dont Nakamal At Home ship to Europe or anywhere else except the USA ??

All of the products say ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY.
Its a shame, they are missing out of 100's of potential customers who want to try different kava's.

Does anyone know why ?

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
They don't ship to Canada either and we're right next door. I've tried sending them a message but received no response. Oh well, their loss. There are plenty of other reputable vendors to choose from :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
They have a very strange list of countries they will ship to. For example, they will ship to Niue but not New Zealand. New Zealand is one of the most liberal countries in the world when it comes to kava, so it doesn't make any sense. Nevermind, I can live with it!
(Though I'd love to try Solomons some time)

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
They have a very strange list of countries they will ship to. For example, they will ship to Niue but not New Zealand. New Zealand is one of the most liberal countries in the world when it comes to kava, so it doesn't make any sense. Nevermind, I can live with it!
(Though I'd love to try Solomons some time)
(And in order to get to Niue, it must pass through New Zealand first. Ha!)

betablocker

Kava Curious
Yes, I did fancy some stone or Wow. It seems they dont communicate much either with my messages unanswered. Perhaps we should identify international, domestic, and non-responsive vendors :grumpy:

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
I have ordered Kava from pretty much every good Kava Supplier there is, no problems. for some reason N@h won't ship to me in Canada. what's Up!

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
I have just got word on this issue from Jeffrey. It is the legal status of kava alone that dictates where they will ship to. He said that Belgium just notified them that they are not allowing it any more. So if you are from Belgium, there is your problem and it is one you have to take up with your politicians.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Yes, I did fancy some stone or Wow. It seems they dont communicate much either with my messages unanswered. Perhaps we should identify international, domestic, and non-responsive vendors :grumpy:
You can rate a supplier here now. Just post a thread for the supplier and select the yellow prefix 'Supplier Review'. It would be interesting to see if that helps or not. Let me know if you have any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.