What's new

Micronized Kava Review Boroguru

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
i stopped drinking even Ghk micronized due to dermopathy. And other issues. But this stuff is so fine its like instant and boy its strong.I was surprised at how well it went down usually u can feel the root in your throat. This micro sets a new standard its great to have on those days when u need a potant kava fast . Plus the quality is next level. If you enjoy ghk Micronized this will shock you. ::shell::...

blindy107

Kava Lover
Round two is about to begin. I ruined last nights session when we went out to eat. Terrible food kind of bummed me out! Haha

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@BULABUCK I don't understand?? If you like this micro, are you going to be using it even though micro is aggravating your dermo? I switched back to instant (at least for awhile) because of the dermo I was getting from the micro as well ::happyshell::

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Awesome @BULABUCK your description's exactly what I expected as per the newsletter. I'm patiently awaiting an order of this I placed on Monday of this week and it's estimated delivery is Monday of this upcoming week.

So in a nutshell the wait has been one wrought with anxious thought training; pertaining to the differences (potency, instant grind ect..) and I'm glad you've reviewed it with a quickness. (y) There's no doubt my anticipation is mounting atm, after all boroguru has always hovered around my 'top cultivar list'. ;)

blindy107

Kava Lover
Ok sorry chef. Not trying to hijack. This stuff is insane. I have had two nights with it and noticed it fed on my mood. I was excited Friday so it accentuated that. Then yesterday it was more sedating and droopy. One more session and I'll review.

Love it

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I also taste a roasted nut flavor in there.
This stuff is very effective, really diggin' it so far.
I've had it a couple times, but each time, I've been out of my usual element...
...distractions, physical activity, cold air...I'll hold off on my review til I get a feel for it in my normal setting.

yardcat

Kava Lightweight
digging it so far myself...great unwind after long day. Just a tablespoon in an 8 oz ball jar shaken up. Love the nutty taste. I'll do a more formal review maybe over the long weekend coming up. (y)

Jade

Love. Like. Crazy.
It does have a nutty taste. Pretty potent too. Shew! Another added benefit is that I slept like a baby last night. We'll see how that goes tonight.................

D

Deleted User01

@BULABUCK I don't understand?? If you like this micro, are you going to be using it even though micro is aggravating your dermo? I switched back to instant (at least for awhile) because of the dermo I was getting from the micro as well ::happyshell::
How much micronized to you guys do in a session? I do almost 90 percent micronized with a little instant now and then and I don't have Dermo or GI issues. Do you'll just do GHK Noble or are you doing other brands? I might also add that I only do Kava 4-5 times a week. They may make a difference I suspect. But I also have mild dermatitis for 20 years (probably from booze) and I should be a prime candidate for Dermopathy with Kava. Anyway, just curious ... and grateful.

Good review Bulabuck. Short and to the point. Thanks.

yardcat

Kava Lightweight
@Deleted User01 I've been doing maybe 1-3 tablespoons of the Boroguru each night since I got it on Saturday. Before that it had been a few weeks since I had any micro so due to time constraints was just mainly making batches of traditional grog on weekends. This stuff has quite the kick for me after just a tbsp in about 8 oz of water probably should stop there to stretch it out more. No dermo for me yet but haven't been using micro enough lately to make a difference probably. @Jade I've been sleeping like a baby every night since Saturday.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
I usually do 12 oz water 3 tsp . Three times. Its finer so i was trying to see if i could use it it worked.But if i hit it hard we will see what happens keep yall posted.I did not have any stomach discomfort. My dermopathy was slightly controlled but i drink kava all day so go figure.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'm doin' 2 tbsp in 5.3 oz. water X 3 tonight and I'm properly :wacky:
Been feeling the onset of dermo for about a month now...but it seems to be holding back for the most part. (y)

blindy107

Kava Lover
I do 2-3 tbsp in a 12-16 oz beverage and just drink it over 30 minute period. Only case of dermo I have ever had was after 2lbs of the 11 year over 3-4 weeks. I used nothing else in that period however, it was really dry out and that didn't help I'm sure.

I almost always have micro mornings and medium grind evenings. I would say I tend to use micro more often though.