What's new

Powdered Kava Review Stone

Niko

Kava Curious
This was my first experience with Kava, and I think I made a good choice. The 2nd night when I made It Is when It really hit me! My mind and body were completely numb, literally. I could of easily went to sleep an hour after It hit me, but I decided to relax a bit and play some video games (after watching the Walking Dead) :p

The first 15-30 minutes after hitting me I really felt the urge to sit down. My whole body was numbed, and small pain/fatigue from the day were washed away.

I was making some awesome burgers while the Kava hit me. I ate 3 burgers, and ended up making another 5! This Kava made me very hungry! Prince Philip suggest that this was "a high Yangonin cultivar", which Is why I got the major munchies. The food just tasted sooooo good, I had to make more. The body effects seemed to Increase after eating.

It's strange. While a lot find the taste of Kava horrible (from what I have read), I actually enjoy It. Doesn't taste bad at all to me, with a nice hint of pepper. I think I used 14 (mostly heaping) tablespoons last night (wanted to see If I could blow past any reverse tolerance). About 1 cup of water per 4 tablespoons of Kava. Then again, I take other plants occasionally that people say tastes bad, but It doesn't bother me.

No bad side effects whatsoever! No gas, nausea, headaches, or hangover this morning. Currently 10AM, I woke up 2 hours ago feeling pretty good actually.

So all In all, great experience. Actually about to go make another batch of Kava now for tonight.

Cheers ::chugger::

Last edited by a moderator:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It's strange. While a lot find the taste of Kava horrible (from what I have read), I actually enjoy It. Doesn't taste bad at all to me, with a nice hint of pepper. I think I used 14 (mostly heaping) tablespoons last night (wanted to see If I could blow past any reverse tolerance). About 1 cup of water per 4 tablespoons of Kava. Then again, I take other plants occasionally that people say tastes bad, but It doesn't bother me.

Cheers ::chugger::
The kava gods have bestowed upon you the most coveted of gifts, the gift of liking the taste of kava. There are only a few out there that like it. Consider yourself massively blessed!