What's new

Kava Powdered Review Borogu

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Extremely fine light brown powder.Smells Vanuatu-y. I tried my best to strain and knead but its very fine like baby powder. Well anyway i was shocked by the effects borogu for me is usually a daytime kava but this is an evening and nightime kava . Heavy ,sleepy ,eyes. Fuzzy vision and body warmth. Also thanks to adil for sending this half kilo for free and a fijian strainer because of me disliking the sunset fiji. Good kava thank you Adil.

Last edited:

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Thanks guys iam trying to be a better at reviews more detail. Maybe one day i will have good puncuation and be smart like the rest of my kava family::shell::

D

Deleted User01

Thanks guys iam trying to be a better at reviews more detail. Maybe one day i will have good puncuation and be smart like the rest of my kava family::shell::
And of course you had to mispel punctuation. :LOL: Luckily I googled it before I typed it. Honestly Kapm, we need both a spell checker and a Grammar checker here. Though I would have needed a proof reader when I wrote dummy instead of tummy the other day. Oh wait a minute, @Deleted User was more than happy to proofread it and point it out to me. He must be one of the smart guys that Bulabuck is referring to.