What's new

New 11 Year Waka (Micronized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Hedgie, you know I was joking about the Zombie thing, right? I take it all back if you were offended. I do have a tendency to take "jokes" a little to far and my wife is never hesitant to remind me. :banghead: Please forgive me. Chris, you cannot post your results because you are a vendor. Deleted User is working behind the scenes and he will post his findings. To the rest of the members, I apologize for throwing gasoline on the fire. Mea Culpa.

D

Deleted User01

Heh, heh, heh. Thanks Shakas, I feel better already. :D This is for you. I don't give this out to just anyone. It's the Frosty the Zombie Snowman Smiley. ::frosty::

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Heh, heh, heh. Thanks Shakas, I feel better already. :D This is for you. I don't give this out to just anyone. It's the Frosty the Zombie Snowman Smiley. ::frosty::
:joyful: I'll have you know, you've made the zombie snowman official. Do this:
go to google images -> search zombie snowman -> click on "search tools" (under the search box) -> then click "size" -> choose "icon" from the size list -> you'll see the zombie snowman, click on it -> now click on it again or click 'visit page' -> it will bring you to a kava forums namby-pamby thread. (y)
you can skip many of those steps by clicking here

D

Deleted User01

:joyful: I'll have you know, you've made the zombie snowman official. Do this:
go to google images -> search zombie snowman -> click on "search tools" (under the search box) -> then click "size" -> choose "icon" from the size list -> you'll see the zombie snowman, click on it -> now click on it again or click 'visit page' -> it will bring you to a kava forums namby-pamby thread. (y)
you can skip many of those steps by clicking here
To all the Namby Pambies out there, I salute you. :ROFLMAO: Once again, Shakas has earned the Kava Forum Merit Badge, and here it is. ::frosty::

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hedgie, you know I was joking about the Zombie thing, right? I take it all back if you were offended. I do have a tendency to take "jokes" a little to far and my wife is never hesitant to remind me. :banghead: Please forgive me. Chris, you cannot post your results because you are a vendor. Deleted User is working behind the scenes and he will post his findings. To the rest of the members, I apologize for throwing gasoline on the fire. Mea Culpa.
Don't worry man, I just enjoy a good semi-intellectual debate (not the yelling screaming type). It better than the alternative, which would be doing cross-word puzzles with my wifey. :wtf:

blindy107

Kava Lover
It's a knockout for sure. Makes me itch....in a good and bad way. Hahah.

Be mindful, it nearly kills my ability to focus my eyes... Don't drive! Mmmm maybe I should get more.

Jayy

Kava Curious
Ok so I'm no kavassueur but this 11 year waka FLOORED me!

Since I'm very new I've been getting over my slight reverse tolerance with the BKH instant kava and when I got this stuff in I had to try it lol
2tbsp at 8:30. Another 2tbsp at 9pm. Was gonna do another 1 tbsp at 9:30 but time flew by cuz I was zoning as I watched Netflix lol.

I got up to pee and my ears were ringing and it was definitely not "subtle" lol but it was great tho. Super heady stuff that messed with my balance and vision. No stomach pains, little nausea but whatever I know I over did it but hell yeah this stuff is great

blindy107

Kava Lover
Amen! This stuff goes too quickly for me. I buy micro for when I'm in a rush like before work and medium for kneading and relaxing after. I find myself burning through this micro non stop though... How do you like ginger enhancement @Jayy ? I love it!

ulaar

Kava Curious
You guys encounter any type of kava hangover with the 11yo micro waka? I tried some for the first time a couple of days ago and felt poorly for a couple of days afterwards.

blindy107

Kava Lover
You guys encounter any type of kava hangover with the 11yo micro waka? I tried some for the first time a couple of days ago and felt poorly for a couple of days afterwards.
I have not myself. I'm on my 3rd or so pound of it with no ill effects. Had little skin issue last time I went heavy. Unsure if related.

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
No I have not, however I did notice I was very prone to getting a little dehydrated after, but most micro does that to me. Take it slow, chug water or even better coconut water or pedialyte and you should be good.

Jayy

Kava Curious
Not for a few days but definitely the next day and morning (I wake up for work at 5am) I feel weird like hung over but not actually. Slightly dehydrated but mostly spacey and slow I guess.

D

Deleted User01

The strongest Kava that I have recently done is the Boroguru Micronized from GHK. It put me down hard that night but the next day I bounced out of bed. That is the sign of a Noble Kava. No hangover and no nausea. Looking forward to hitting again this weekend when I can really melt into the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.