What's new

Instant Kava Review Ghk instant kava

jones-in_j

Kava Curious
So the other day I got some ghk instant kava in the mail (also got a thing of micronized.... but thats for later, trying out all 3 things of instant first). Cant say thank you enough to this sites owner!!

So far I've only sampled the mahakea and opihikao, ;but am thoroughly impressed by the presence of effects and also the differences between these 2 strains!! Wow I was hoping theyd be as well different from each other as k--- strains, and they indeed are!!!

Since I only had each one for a single session, I dont feel I can leave a great review with my ignorance to knowing jack about kava and literally just getting started with it yesterday, but I couldnt go another day in good conscience without saying how great this vendor and his kava are and how im impressed on all fronts

Yesterday I think I overdid it a bit on the mahakea, I did like 4-6 tablespoons total, I think I know where I screwed up though, doing 1-2 tabespoons in a glass and immediately pouring it down the ol' drain

Im having better results tonight going a bit more slowly. Also im open to any suggestions, a big part of why im posting this here. Do you guys normally mix strains in a single glass/session like we do with k----??

My only complaint is that today, I felt *awesome*and more relaxed up until about 11am... it may have been the k---, in fact I think that was at a minimum partially to blame, but do you guys ever get really depressed the day after kava? ? After 11 man I felt like shit, lol. Like I said could have been from other things though

Sorry for the HUGE page I wrote, had a lot to say though! Thanks again ghk, we will be talking again before long ;)

D

Deleted User01

Jones, as you progress thru the 13 strains of Hawaii and other kavas, you will eventually have favorites for different situations. A Kava for for every occasion as they say. Keep us posted as you investigate them all.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Glad you liked it.

Drinking on an empty stomach is best for potency. 4-6 tablespoons is actually a lot. As a hardhead, I might drink that much instant over the course of a few hours. I use powdered root mostly because instant is pretty expensive!

Lots of people mix strains, it's all up to you and your personal experience. Lately, I've been combining mahakea and boroguru in a 1:2 ratio. Gives me what I am looking for. I can't explain it beyond that.

I don't recommend mixing kava with any other substances.

No day-after effects other than anxiety reduction from anything other than some extremely potent tudei. I don't think you have anything to worry about with GHK.

jones-in_j

Kava Curious
Yea I feel better then I did yesterday today at work, I think feeling down was the result of diff things

Also, no stomach problems this morning AT ALL, dont know if its this other strain I tried, or just drinking it more slowly

More experimenting will tell