What's new

Aloha brothers and sisters (My story)

Krunkmaster

You only live Once
Aloha fellow brothers and sisters ::hugsmiley::,I say this because i believe we are all related and connected. i want to help as many people as i can live the happiest lives as they possibly can before i die. but i myself have trouble feeling good even though i am on a hefty dose of citalopram and wellbutrin. i have been on anti psychotics medication for about a year now, after being diagnosed with schizophrenia. Anti psychotics blocks a lot of dopamine, and makes me feel like an unemotional zombie ::frosty:: so I have quit using them about two months ago, successfully so far :D so they are pretty much all out of my system now and now i am trying to get back to my old state of mind before i went crazy by using the dopamine increasing effect of kava in moderation, i am also curious if it will help me with symptoms if i get symptomatic again, i have read claims of it helping with stress anxiety depression and pyschosis, so i imagine it will help as long as i don't abuse it thanks for reading ~Namaste~ also check out my newest trap song it is very chill and happy and upbeat my artist name is kundolini ::awesomesmiles:: ::

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Well, Aloha to you. I am currently tapering off Valium. I have a long hard road ahead. It may take me over a year, to taper off my meds. I don't know what meds you are coming off of, but any Benzos are hell. I wish you the best, and I want you to know, your not alone. Your reason for being here is the same as mine. You have found the right place. Much Love. Roaddog....

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Welcome to the forum.
I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here. We hope to help you just as much. Always nice to have another person add to the mojo. ::nowayyyz::

Last edited:

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Aloha fellow brothers and sisters ::hugsmiley::,I say this because i believe we are all related and connected.
When krunk, I have at times looked at the limbs of land vertebrates, most typically the Corgi's, and said one bone... two bones... lots of little bones... digits." The fact that we can say "Mammalian Skeleton" and you know what you're talking about shows that we all have a common ancestor.

KavaCat

Meow.
Hi there! I lived with someone who was schizophrenic, for quite a while.. a family member. Anyway, he's passed away, but when I think back, I wish I could have introduced him to kava. I encourage you to try it! A lot of substances that mess with your body chemistry are hard to recommend, to someone with such difficulties, but kava, I would recommend to nearly anyone. It has no lasting effects, so it wouldn't hurt you to try at all. It just basically puts you into a really good mood. Good luck!

Eesh, trap music. I don't like trap music, but good luck with that, too. :)

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Maybe we can ask Adil to ask the doctor friend he has... his name escapes me at this point... to try kava as an adjunct therapy with schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia killed one of my best friends. She died of lung cancer. The lung cancer was because she couldn't stop smoking. She couldn't stop smoking because nicotine helps. I don't know if she knew that nicotine helped. Maybe, if she did, she would have used gums or patches or maybe just injected it straight into her veins, but she wouldn't have smoked it. The government of Australia says kava will make schizophrenia worse, but I wonder if it's an interaction with existing anti-psychotics. Schizophrenia can be treated without antipsychotics, but it's a lot more inconvenient.

Just trying to imagine that perfect world. I know a perfect world isn't going to come any time soon. But when it does come, and it could be as early as next year, it will be on February 15th. That is known.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Oh, and I do have a pet Tiktaalik named Toutaiika. (Toutaiika is the Tongan word for "fisherman.") I love the way "Toutaika the Tiktaalik" rolls trippingly off the tongue.

KavaCat

Meow.
Maybe we can ask Adil to ask the doctor friend he has... his name escapes me at this point... to try kava as an adjunct therapy with schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia killed one of my best friends. She died of lung cancer. The lung cancer was because she couldn't stop smoking. She couldn't stop smoking because nicotine helps. I don't know if she knew that nicotine helped. Maybe, if she did, she would have used gums or patches or maybe just injected it straight into her veins, but she wouldn't have smoked it. The government of Australia says kava will make schizophrenia worse, but I wonder if it's an interaction with existing anti-psychotics. Schizophrenia can be treated without antipsychotics, but it's a lot more inconvenient.

Just trying to imagine that perfect world. I know a perfect world isn't going to come any time soon. But when it does come, and it could be as early as next year, it will be on February 15th. That is known.
I'm pretty sure that the government of Australia also says that kava will steal your socks, plant poison ivy in your flower bed, and deflower your daughter. :cautious: