What's new

October Fresh Harvest Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
First the Hurricane missed us and now we are dodging a lava flow coming towards town. :eek: It’s enough to make a Kava Farmer give away his Kava. :( Oh, what a great idea! So the Fresh Harvest Newsletter will be hitting the airwaves sometime today. We have a very nice promotion on a Freshly Harvested Noble Kava that I know you will enjoy.

Well, I feel better now but something is missing. I know what I’ll do! I will also give away free Kava as part of the promotion. Now I feel much better. :D Subscribers watch your in boxes today.

Aloha.

A

Adam

Can't wait for this latest 'offering'. Pennies are patiently waiting to be spent, holding off on the Nangol noble to see what's in the harvest newsletter

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Can't wait for this latest 'offering'. Pennies are patiently waiting to be spent, holding off on the Nangol noble to see what's in the harvest newsletter
I guarantee you will not be disappointed, you will love this new and potent pure Noble and pure Hawaiian kava. Aloha.

Chris

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
The newsletter is on its way. If you didn't receive yours, just post your email address in this thread and I will take care of it
Aloha.
Chris

blindy107

Kava Lover
The newsletter is on its way. If you didn't receive yours, just post your email address in this thread and I will take care of it
Aloha.
Chris
Are you talking to me? I got my newsletter.... I just read over your new lineup for next month, or whenever, where you list which roots will be available in which form. Just wondering if you had decided what grind you are going with on future products. Are you planning on keeping all 3 grinds for the foreseeable future or are you phasing one variety out?

Thanks

Ps. Ordered the ele ele. Can't believe I haven't tried it before!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Are you talking to me? I got my newsletter.... I just read over your new lineup for next month, or whenever, where you list which roots will be available in which form. Just wondering if you had decided what grind you are going with on future products. Are you planning on keeping all 3 grinds for the foreseeable future or are you phasing one variety out?

Thanks

Ps. Ordered the ele ele. Can't believe I haven't tried it before!
Yes I will always have the 3 grinds, medium, micronized and instant, it will just be even better than it is now. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

jama88

Just ordered. Can't wait to try this and see what my 1/4 pound of free Kava is. It's like Christmas :p Thank you.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
I love early Holloween treats...just hold the tricks because we all know trix are for kids right?:rolleyes:
Funniest_Memes_silly-rabbit-trix-are-for-kids_5656.jpeg

This's Papa ele ele correct? If so I've yet to knead this kava but that doesn't mean I don't "need" this kava.::ricky:::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.