What's new

New! Kava Root for sale now from Kalm with Kava

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Hello Kava Forums members!
We at Kalm with Kava are excited to begin offering Kava Root for sale now in addition to Kalm with Kava Relaxation Drink! The first variety available is a strain called Borongoru. No, not a mistype it is distinctly different from Borogu and Borogoru. Personally, I consider it a great daytime drinker as it is very low in the kavalactones DHM and Methysticin. This makes it less sedating than most but still a nice overall relaxing feeling.

It has been certified Noble through the Vanuatu Ministry of Trade and also by our own in-house quality control person, Deleted User!
Available through our website Kalm with Kava and also for sale through the Kava Forums Kava Shop. If you order through Kava Forums we will be including 2-day priority shipping for free!

Chemotype 241356
Kavalactone content 10.5%
$25 for a 1/2 lb
$45 for 1 lb
We will be adding more certified noble varieties including Fijian and Tongan in the coming weeks.
Cheers!
Mike
Kalm with Kava

Last edited:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Interesting one, I think I like that chemotype. I'm not seein' it in the forum's Kava Shop though, just the bottled beverage.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I just wrote you guys.
Im looking to buy a 6 pack of Kalm, and some root and was wanting to add them together on a order, but looks like the shopping cart isnt allowing that?

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
@ObiWan we will ship internationally. The shipping costs would be $19.00 to most locations, up to 4 lbs.
@shakas Sorry, it may take a little bit to show up. I just added it today.
@endwatcher Yeah, the PayPal shopping cart is not the greatest, we're working on updating that to a better merchant service. Until then, if you check out I'll make sure the orders are combined and refund the extra shipping cost it charges for the root.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Congrats, I look forward to trying it. I was just bitching to Kapm that we don't have enough powdered root on here. Mike to the rescue!

blindy107

Kava Lover
KalMiO? Hah. Little squirt tubes of concentrated Kalm sound like heaven.

Also: excited for some root. New stuff always pops up day after I order some others..

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey guys. Just set his listing to active on the kava shop, so you should be able to see it. Thanks for including us in what you do, Mike. Also thanks for making such awesome kava products.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Way to go mike, I am glad to hear that you got some real good Noble kava, the way you make it sound makes me want to order some in hopes that it is like the kava I used to get and love so much in the early 1980's. I love a good kava, it does not have to be from Hawaii but it does have to be good and Noble and it sounds like yours will fit the bill perfectly. (y)
Aloha.

Chris

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Just ordered some. yay. The shipping ended up being 5 bucks though ?
Looking forward to trying it. I think I like my Kavain to be sandwiched between two double-bonds. Plus, when (1)desmethoxyyangonin makes a rare appearance, I get interested. :hungry: