What's new

Hiya...

Doctor Wu

Kava Explorer
Hey folks. I have tried kava in the past but I decided to give it a proper shot now that we are blessed to have so many legitimate suppliers of proper product out there. Waiting on my order from GHK - decided to try the micronized Mahakea. I was having a hard time deciding what to order so I just went ahead and went with that - sounded like a good bet. In the meantime I have really enjoyed reading these forums. Thanks and good chugging. :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You started at the top of the kava food chain there. Excellent choice, and welcome to the forums. If we can be of any help please feel free to ask. We love our kava!

Doctor Wu

Kava Explorer
My kava seems to be stuck at the local USPS sort facility since Sunday night. I hope the postal workers aren't getting krunked on my dime! :D

I want my kava! ::shell::

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Doctor, did you order direct from Vanuatu? The one time I did, my package was violated by customs agents. It appears they were looking for drugs in my drugs. Since then, I have always ordered from a local importer, mostly out of fear of product loss. I ordered instant kava, so several shells were lost to a bad tape job. And although kava is a completely legal beverage, not grey-market at all, sold expressly for human consumption, I could never be sure that they had maintained proper food-grade conditions during their "inspection."

Doctor Wu

Kava Explorer
No, mine was from GHK, so direct from Hawaii. I guess it just got lost in the machinery of the local sort facility for a few days, as it was delivered today in perfect condition. Looking forward to trying it tomorrow! ::shell:: I hear you on the inspected product - I would be worried about contamination if my package arrived opened and re-sealed.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
They opened it from the bottom. It had a fucking ziplock, and they opened it from the bottom.
I'm sure the red flag was probably that it was addressed to His Royalty Prince Philip.

Seriously though, the bottom? Does anyone even try anymore?