What's new

Quick Kava Powder Back in Stock & Fresh Marang Marang

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Kilos Quick Kava Powder and 10 Kilos Tanna Marang Marang just arrived in the UK, most of this will go to Ireland next week for European distribution, some of it will stay in England for UK orders.

Either way, we have plenty of QKP and some fresh Marang Marang.

A

Adam

25 Kilos Quick Kava Powder and 10 Kilos Tanna Marang Marang just arrived in the UK, most of this will go to Ireland next week for European distribution, some of it will stay in England for UK orders.

Either way, we have plenty of QKP and some fresh Marang Marang.
What is the instant like in relation to root powder that you need to prepare? I've just ordered some of the instant from yourselves earlier today, giving it a try

What is the instant like in relation to root powder that you need to prepare? I've just ordered some of the instant from yourselves earlier today, giving it a try
The instant can be very strong, the new instant (QKP) is very dark, I haven't tried it yet but do so tonight and let you know. If you have the lighter colour one (light grey), I have drank it a lot and it is quite strong but not mind blowingly so, at least not for me. The Malekula Magic is the strongest I have had lately, the QKP was just strong not super strong. Try 3gms or a tablespoon full in a half glass of water, mix it very very well so there are no lumps, and keep stirring it right up until you lift the cup to your lips so none of the Kava settles and you should get a very good effect. I just noticed you order yesterday, I will have sent you the new Kava, the dark QKP, you are the first to try it I think, unless I get there before you tonight! Please let me know what you think.

A

Adam

The instant can be very strong, the new instant (QKP) is very dark, I haven't tried it yet but do so tonight and let you know. If you have the lighter colour one (light grey), I have drank it a lot and it is quite strong but not mind blowingly so, at least not for me. The Malekula Magic is the strongest I have had lately, the QKP was just strong not super strong. Try 3gms or a tablespoon full in a half glass of water, mix it very very well so there are no lumps, and keep stirring it right up until you lift the cup to your lips so none of the Kava settles and you should get a very good effect. I just noticed you order yesterday, I will have sent you the new Kava, the dark QKP, you are the first to try it I think, unless I get there before you tonight! Please let me know what you think.
No problems. I'm looking forward to trying this stuff, ill try a tablespoon first and then see how it goes from there. Thanks for the reply

I had a customer in Ireland email me as he was just trying to get past the reverse tolerance barrier, he has the new QKP as well, lets just say he broke through the barrier lol

I tried GHK Kava last night instead but might go QKP tonight.

A

Adam

Haha I can see how you would break through the barrier with that stuff, especially if attempting to drive after a couple of tablespoons (Not recomended). Which kava / grind of kava has been the most popular with your customers @Global Kava Exports . Just curious really.
P.s, thanks very much for the kava candy in with my instant, nice surprise!! :). I'll be getting some more of them when I make my next order, probably won't be until next month now as I've got a couple of new ones to try out, they should keep me going for a while::shell::

Haha I can see how you would break through the barrier with that stuff, especially if attempting to drive after a couple of tablespoons (Not recomended). Which kava / grind of kava has been the most popular with your customers @Global Kava Exports . Just curious really.
P.s, thanks very much for the kava candy in with my instant, nice surprise!! :). I'll be getting some more of them when I make my next order, probably won't be until next month now as I've got a couple of new ones to try out, they should keep me going for a while::shell::
No worries Adam, glad you liked it. Yeah the emails kind of went like this:

I've tried the Candy and feel a little something and I tried the Marang strained and I felt a little something too, it was nice but mild, I'll keep trying and maybe the QKP will be better.

Next Email :

Holy feck that is strong as hell, I took way too much (9 grams) and I was walking sideways, I couldn't even make it to the kitchen or the toilet, wow, holy shit, I didn't know Kava would or could be this strong. It was great but I took way too much but I definitely broke through the barrier. Wow, cool, now I know what it feels like and now I can try the Marang and Candy again . Wow man, I really didn't think it would be that strong, my girlfriend called over to see me and I couldn't hardly talk, she wasn't impressed. LOL thank you so much

I was delighted, he was so cool to try and try and try to break through and feel the effect, it wasn't great that he too so much QKP, I advised 3 to 5 grams but he went all out and in fairness I applaud his bravery lol, it was so cool to have someone so excited about finally getting the Kava effect albeit a far too strong effect LOL

Most popular Adam as always is Malekula, Marang is now in second place though but Malekula is miles ahead of anything else in the amount of sales we have, way ahead.

Order any time mate, take your time and try everything and we will be here when you want to order again, no rush mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.