What's new

two thousand zero zero party over Oops out of time So tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
download (72).jpg
they try to slip one past you Freddy de la Hay... Members: 996 Latest New Member:KavaQween

::indeedsir:: kavaQween welcome to the forum you're ever so close. ::indeedsir:: Don't make daft post Corduroy.

:unsure: Freddy de la Hay when you're addressed sometimes it's just in jest

Last edited:

ApéroNoble

::indeedsir:: Welcome, welcome..... Members: 997Latest New Member:Tesseract... Congratulations you've arrived in 3rd place! What do we have for our third runner up Corduroy?

imagesbfd.jpg
We've a nice set of books Freddy de la Hay

ApéroNoble

Members:998 Latest New Member:Elvis

::indeedsir:: Member number 998 Elvis lol Hi Welcome. That would've been brilliant if you'd been the thousandth. Perhaps we shall have Donald Tai Loy Ho for the win

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Members:998 Latest New Member:Elvis

::indeedsir:: Member number 998 Elvis lol Hi Welcome. That would've been brilliant if you'd been the thousandth. Perhaps we shall have Donald Tai Loy Ho for the win
Yes, just welcomed @Elvis . Just 2 more to go. We should have that by tonight, or tomorrow, I would think. Wow we are growing fast. Hey @Kapmcrunk , hope this warms your heart, brother, And thanks for the pop up, thank you to all members. I got a kick out of it. Loving you all. Much Love Roaddog....

ApéroNoble

Indeed the dark ages of kava we hope are now for the most part behind us, thanks in no small part to the facilitation this forum has provided in bringing and seeking truth. Let us hope this paradigm shift of honest business practices, singularly regarding labeling is only going to become better.
It is no secret the larger the site becomes, the more folks who become privy to the information herein provided, the more request there'll be to vendors for good business practices

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
That is great, we made 1000 members, thanks @Kava Wench, this means you win 1 pound of my Hawaiian kava for free so contact me so I can get your mailing info and send you some of this great farm fresh Hawaiian kava. Let me know if you have any questions at all and welcome and aloha nui loa.

Chris

K

Kava Wench

Hello! Thank you very much! I didn't even notice that there was a competition going on and I now feel embarrassed about the login name I chose (sort of provocatively, but I didn't think anyone would really notice). Mr Chris, thank you very much for your generous offer! Unfortunately I live in Japan and I am just about to move for some time to a different country with very strict laws regarding substances so I think that your kava may be confiscated by the authorities. At the same time, I do not want to spoil this great occasion for celebration of 100 members. Do you, and Mr Kapmcrunk think that instead of sending it to me, we could donate this kava for a competition? This way we would still celebrate 1000 members and also let merit (and not just fluke) decide on who should deserve the prize! My suggestion would be to have a competition for the best meme related to kava drinking (with you, Mr Chris, as the judge or the other forum members), but you are free to choose any other type of competition.

Trust me, I am very sorry that I will not benefit from your most generous prize. I am just very worried by it would be confiscated by the authorities. When I move back again to a country with more liberal approach to kava I will order your kava with a lot of joy.

Kind regards

ApéroNoble

9139f-PenguinPush3.gif
I'll go first... penguin number one decided penguin number two needed to calm down and have a bit of kava... yes in certain distant places kava flows beneath the surface
images.jpg

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
WELCOME @Kava Wench !!!
3D_emoticon_159.gif

Sorry to hear that kava will be so hard to obtain where you are re-locating to. I really hope you will continue to try to find ways to learn and take advantage of the great benfits that kava has to offer. ::happyshell::

D

Deleted User01

Doctor Who? I didn't get his last name.
::frosty:: I think he's pals with my old buddy, Dr. Moreau. Hey Doc, need any help with that free Kava just give me a shout.