What's new

Kava Candy Review Kava Stress Candy

Roaddog

Kava Who?
This stuff is pretty good. I would say, if you really want to feel it, you should eat a whole box. But I find popping 2 candies, after drinking my grog, makes the taste go away. Also it makes it a bit stronger. Its a good product, for what it is. Don't expect for this stuff to floor you. But at the same time don't underestimate its strength. Like I said above, a whole box, will make for a nice small krunked. Also I cant say enough for the taste. It will kill a water grogs, taste, no problem. Pop a couple, after you slam your grog, and all you will taste is Orange. I must say, I would have never orered this product, If it was not for @HeadHodge , telling me it Rocks. It is a good product, for what it is. But like I said, a whole box, 8 pieces, will get you feeling it strong. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
This stuff is pretty good. I would say, if you really want to feel it, you should eat a whole box. But I find popping 2 candies, after drinking my grog, makes the taste go away. Also it makes it a bit stronger. Its a good product, for what it is. Don't expect for this stuff to floor you. But at the same time don't underestimate its strength. Like I said above, a whole box, will make for a nice small krunked. Also I cant say enough for the taste. It will kill a water grogs, taste, no problem. Pop a couple, after you slam your grog, and all you will taste is Orange. I must say, I would have never orered this product, If it was not for @HeadHodge , telling me it Rocks. It is a good product, for what it is. But like I said, a whole box, 8 pieces, will get you feeling it strong. Much love. Roaddog....
Glad you enjoyed it. (y) You did really well describing it and made me feel good that It wasn't just me full of B.S. Like you said it's not going to get you krunked but it's great for what it is (a candy).