What's new

Fresh Harvest Newsletter at the Kava Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Attention Fresh Harvest Newsletter subscribers around the world! I have finished harvesting the damaged plants from the Hurricane. As promised, we are having a special promotion at Gourmet Hawaiian Kava. You can subscribe to the Newsletter here to take advantage of this Kava Special ... or should I say "Special Kava".:D

The newsletter will be filling the skies like a flock of geese :whistle: sometime this morning. Keep an eye on your Inbox.

D

Deleted User01

Wooo hooo! Just got my newsletter. I love discounts and I love "free stuff". And just in time for the big Labor Day Weekend! Good timing Chris. :joyful:

Steve T

Kava Enthusiast
It's like when I go to CVS. I buy something I need, then I get a coupon for something else, so I walk right back into the store and buy more shit. I'm really interested in what Chris's personalized brew is like though, since he's the king. And also because Papa Ele Ele and Mahakea are 2 of my favorites in the first place. Great deal, it is much appreciated.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
I like saying this so I'll say it again: Thanks a bunch of crunch a munch Chris.:D
Tomorrow I'll be dumping more than a couple thousand pennies into your account and I'm sure you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that in more ways than one my kava situations will be fixed.....but maybe not hahaha. :LOL:;) That "special kava" sounds like just what the doctor ordered on the weekends and so the anticipation is quite a hefty weight. :nailbiting:
You know what I'll just tell you what I'm gonna order tomorrow because why not? ::awesomesmiles::

1lb of Opihikao micro *or* half a pound of Mahakea micro and a half pound of Opihikao micro. Then to top it off a half pound of the "special kava". :woot:
Can you see why I'm excited? I seriously love the Opihikao and this special kava sounds great so it's like Christmas in august for me. ::ooooohhhhz::
Edit-Oops, fixed my post in case some things aren't meant to be spoken yet. ;)

Last edited:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor

odys1i

Kava Enthusiast
Just put in my order & looking forward to trying the Hurricane blend, + more QilaLeka is always welcome :joyful:::kavaleaf::::happyshell::

D

Deleted User01

Yeah Bulabuck, Chris at Gourmet Hawaiian Kava has a secret recipe for success. He gives away the Kava but makes it up in volume. :ROFLMAO:

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Live-Broadcast.jpg
Pending....c..on...ti.....on...s ....f...zzy.
Cl...ea..r.in..g, clearing.
Status-Update coming...time of arrival 11:00 a:....crash...pending pen..di...
Revw...t..om..rr..ow...han..ap...I...&..new .....ava..2..dei....pics.....in.....oming....s...oo..crash.
Fat bastard has eaten the radio transmitter and this's being broadcast from a separate network....oh no fat bastard found me too!:cry:
tumblr_n1txs2snOg1t9j2fvo1_500.gif
Live broadcast has ended, thanks for watching mokava'ds news at 11:00
screen-snow.jpg

Edit-This post was an attempt to stall for time, but I can now reveal what happened today....or should I say arrived. ;)
Check this out-
20140830_112256.jpg

Paradise in kava land anyone?:woot:::awesomesmiles::::amirite:::angelic
The other part of this post will be revealed tomorrow. ;)
I've already tried a 1 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon ratio of Opihikao and Mahakea.
it's safe to say that it was enough for a little while today and the effects are wonderful. :happy:

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

As far as I know, the Promotion ends in 4.30 hours Central Standard Time. I honestly have no idea how that translates into Hawaiian Time. Nevertheless, I ordered mine already with 5 hours to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.